What do these Buildings have in common ??

you cant trust anything. that is the real world. we, society, are liars. it is our nature. we manipulate "truth" to suit our own needs. dont you scratch your head when watching the news? why even ask the questions? "did you take that kickback"? "no". "did you cheat on your wife"? "no". "were you drinking before the accident?" "no".... it's insane. courtrooms? what a joke..."he did it!" "no i didnt". reading, listening are very important learning tools. what are we reading though? yes the truth is out there but it is buried and twisted and spun around so many times that it is usually impossible to figure out. as ive stated before we are a society that demands answers even if there are none. terrible way to look at things? yes it is but it is the truth. people say that there is good in all people and that may be true but there is also alot of bad in people. look at the horrific world we live in. i'm not talking about main street, with folks bitchin about the price of gas or milk. i'm talking about people starving to death because they cant eat. slaughter in countries like haiti where generations of families are wiped out in a weekend. take a walk in nyc and see people eating out of dumpsters while folks in suites moan about the freedom tower not going up on time. real world. not paranoia, realism. dog eat dog. get mine, screw everyone else. basic human instinct. protect me and mine at all costs. i just cant understand how people dont see that. the world we live in is a terrible place for most. intelligent you ask? how can such an intelligent race be so cruel to one another and pretend they are not?

Excellent post with a lot of cold truth.
However I do think you are being overly dark.

Man is capable of acts of despicable evil but we must also recognise that people can give up their lives for another, they can compose beautiful music, they are capable of stunning works of art, they write soulful poetry or works of fiction that depicts these extremes of human nature, we are capable of so much and have so much potential that it is important we understand we are worth saving.
The struggle between good and evil exists not just in the World but within each of us.
If we can fight and win that internal battle as individuals then we can begin to influence the World around us in a positive way.

Hi Yoda, to a fellow Mancunian.

There is an inspiring letter to the editor of Vanity Fair in its October issue (Crisis of the American Spirit, page 140) written by an Englishman. I would retype it here but I'm way too lazy for that :Read:

At the risk of sounding like a mere dreamer, I believe the current crisis is one of spirit rather than finance.

As an aside, yesterday I heard an interesting definition for the word spiritual: anything that we do not yet fully understand.

just FTR...Ive never seen any you tube on any of this theory, my source has come from documentaries where they speak with heads of security of the WTC, firefighters who witnessed and heard things for themselves and other important people.

I just wanted to share incase people thought I was strictly basing my opinion on You Tube. I need to find this new and post the link. I have so many sites for videos that I forgot

Heres one link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back