What are your 'go to' slots when your balance is low? :)

I only give BOD a few then leave. I get scared as it can spin dead for me.

Oldies would be Gemix, Steam Tower, 7 Monkeys.....now also Shadow Order, Carnival Queen, Mahjong 88, Thunder Struck are probably the best for a bump for me.

One liners i go silly on Novos to finish or Knights LIfe.

Oh must not forget Donuts on 5p :)

Gold of persia is a good merkur for balance-saving.
I mean, most of the time it will kill you instead of saving you, but thats probably true for knights life aswell?
=)

Gold of persia is a good merkur for balance-saving.
I mean, most of the time it will kill you instead of saving you, but thats probably true for knights life aswell?
=)

I know.......you recommended it before and Goatie recommended that Palace one and Karaoke Party....they've all been bad lol

Edit: You both owe me around £30.

I know.......you recommended it before and Goatie recommended that Palace one and Karaoke Party....they've all been bad lol

Got The Last Ninja & Barbarian on C-64...

oh sorry forgot you don't have one of those

Psst.... Over here..
Wanna try some real good stuff?
Netent has a slot with cowboys and alcohol called "Dead or alive"
Some good shit right there.

My lifetime go to with a lower balance has always been Georgie Porgie by Microgaming at 0.15 c Cannot count the times this game has rocketed my balance up, often to the tune of $50-$100. That bonus with wilds worth 25x is stunning at times.

When I'm about to bust I play the following:

Spinions 5p
Gold Lab 10p (pretty frequent bonus respins)
Pimped or Royal Masquerade on 3 or 5 lines
Frank Dettrori's Magic 7 on 5 lines

Made a few decent recoveries playing these!

I usually go for Wild Turkey, I find it triggers the bonus frequently for me and while it can be crappy at times, many times it has boosted me back to more respectable amounts.

Similarly, Piggy Riches works well for me as the feature also often comes when I am getting close to busting out.

BOD on 5 lines (full lines as well) is also a good choice, though I recently go for games like Wild Heist at Peacock Manor, Respin Circus or Carnival Queen on 10c or Donuts at 5c.

As I also love Legacy of Egypt I sometimes keep playing it even when my balance is getting lower and lower, though I admit it usually turns out to not be a good idea ;)

I wish more sites would have a section for games with customisable lines etc.

Call it the Penny Punters section

My lifetime go to with a lower balance has always been Georgie Porgie by Microgaming at 0.15 c Cannot count the times this game has rocketed my balance up, often to the tune of $50-$100. That bonus with wilds worth 25x is stunning at times.

I noticed Georgie has the same pays as Six acrobats,reel steal.
Min bet is 15p instead of 9p, but pays are the same.
Does Georgie play at 15-lines instead of 9?

I noticed Georgie has the same pays as Six acrobats,reel steal.
Min bet is 15p instead of 9p, but pays are the same.
Does Georgie play at 15-lines instead of 9?

Yes it does Kroffe. 15c well spent, the bonus drops quite often, and its not quite as dull as a 9 liner.

Georgie Porgie's what one plays when not in 'Emergency 9-liner Mode' and has a bit more cash. Or doesn't fancy doubling- up on 9-liners.....I think the 15p default is a very good option for what the game offers lowrollers.

Some of my best slotting highlights have come via this game, and it strikes the right balance in spin speed, durability and win potential. Probably pound-for-pound my favourite slot ever, even if the dribbling gimp hasn't exactly been forthcoming in the last couple of years :mad:

Still searching for the holy grail of Georgies + wild in the bonus. Or 5 wilds, not fussed. I'm fairly certain I did the Georgie combo in Free Play early on one time. What a false representation THAT turned out to be :eek2:

Usually book of dead or similar expanding slots, 1 line stake divided to 25 spins, so if I have £5 left its 50 10p one liners. Or pimped one line same idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back