Question What are your favourite/go to slots?

It's a decent balance builder slot but you're not going to get an early retirement from it. Had a few x1000 hits but apart from that it's all or nothing. Kinda stopped playing it over the last 6 months as it was tedious.

For me the go to are still TS2, IR, DOA and the odd punt on a BTG.

DOA i find Dull and poor but then again it is Netent so what do i expect. TS2 always struggled with that one. IR as definetly Bailed me out many times so thats a good shout. BTG good all singing and dancing games but 99.95 of the time very costly

DOA i find Dull and poor but then again it is Netent so what do i expect. TS2 always struggled with that one. IR as definetly Bailed me out many times so thats a good shout. BTG good all singing and dancing games but 99.95 of the time very costly

DOA - agree it can be pretty dull to play but the win potential is greater than most but yeah, not the most riveting when it's poor bonus rounds after poor. Probably occupies 3 spots in my top 5 biggest X's.

As for BTG...totally. Dipped last night into bonus by 10p and then got 400 x win. Just decided to take a punt at 2 quid spins for wagering...Bust. Only had 1000x plus on Bonanza twice so that says it all.

Also Viking Runecraft - when cold, awful but if on song.

IR still the one i trust more to get me up to 500 quid from a tenner :)

It's a decent balance builder slot but you're not going to get an early retirement from it. Had a few x1000 hits but apart from that it's all or nothing. Kinda stopped playing it over the last 6 months as it was tedious.

For me the go to are still TS2, IR, DOA and the odd punt on a BTG.
Whats the biggest hit on Gemix? Mine was 13 stars x's 5 dollar bet. 3300.00. Cant remember exact dollar but that is close.

TS2 - Finer Reels - IR - Playboy - TFTUT - Fish Party. All low rollable and can still pay decent money and/or stretch out play time.

Have lost interest in BTG after too many bonus round droughts.

Won't touch modern rubbish, most of 2017's output onwards. I stick to 2013-2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back