What are the last 5 slots you played?

Well, I wen't a little 'kerrazy' like Jurgen The German by opting for DOA 1 at VS first, whereby it made short shrift of my lowly deposit.

Then onwards and upwards for originality, where I played a little-known title called 'Bonanza', and off f*cked that £20 deposit soon enough.

Then - then - I did a bit of a leftfield manoeuvre by playing something I'd never played before: Dead or Alive :eek:

To its credit it trolled me pretty good this time. 4 scatters galore and wild-less wildlines that added to my relaxation levels and shortened my lifespan by at least a couple of hours. So like a cigarette but shitter.

Fighting on bravely I tasked myself with getting some long-sought success on yep, DOA II. Unbelievably I had a bonus whereby on the first spin I had some wilds in an arch, minus the holy missing one, which incidentally never came. I was almost excited but knew full well it wouldn't surface, so there's that. Soon enough bust anyway on menial bets :thumbsup:

So with Last Chance Saloon beckoning I limped over to BoD, the trusty friend, goliath, STALWART, to salvage the evening. Well f*ck me sideways, I must have been playing the 36% RTP version because I could barely string 3 Js together, what a ***t.

So that's my 5. Dynamic, delectable & brimming with sheer slotting euphoria. Can't wait to not try that again

Beat the Beast: Kraken’s Lair - nada
The Dog House - 14 FS on third spin and an x2 second reel first spin. 14x
Hot Spin - does it ever feature?
Aztec Gold Megaways - near full screen with a couple of multiplied minis, 435x
Secret of the Stones MAX - 118x and that was with reel 2 wild, 16 spins and x7 multiplier I think (there’s now a x6). A bit disappointed to say the least.

Dead or Alive 2
Creature from the black lagoon
Robins Riches
Leagues of Fortune
Immortal Romance

Immortal Romance, DOA 2 and Creature were all decent for me, the other 2 were just garbage!

I like only these ones - Golden Ticket, Legacy of Dead and Captain Boom and there are only 3 of them

Do you only play 3 games?

I used to play on an old phone. Only Netent and Red Tiger would work without a glitch and it meant i was restricted to about 7 games on bonus wagering (cant remember what site). There was something nice about being restricted in the choice.

Dragon's Luck and Rick and Morty Megaways, but only because William Hill was giving away free spins on them every day.
Before that I was actually playing some of InTouch's games. Theres one called Live Wild Reels and i got my bonus money up quite a lot on that but still havent cleared wagering. Takes ages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back