What am I missing? Re: Airport parking lots

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I'm going to Vegas, leaving the 18th and returning the 24th, so I'm looking online for off-site parking lots, seeing as how they want an arm and a leg to park at the airport.

The problem I'm running into, is that these lots want me to pay for 7 days!

How is this so?? The way I see it is:

The way I see it is:

18th-19th - 1 (Drop off at 4:30am)
19th - 20th - 2
20th - 21st - 3
21st - 22nd - 4
22nd - 23rd - 5
23rd - 24th - 6 (Pick up at 8:30am, only 4 hours into their "7th day")

I've always had a friend drop me off and pick me up in the past, so I've never had to drive in myself. But, due to the fact that I'm returning later than normal this time, he'll be at work and can't pick me up.

The only way I see that this is 7 days is the fact that they're not going by 24 hours, but by actual days. I guess I'll have to find a lot that will let you slide on the last day if you pick your car up by a certain time in the AM. At the very most, they should pro-rate the last day and only charge you for the # of hours into it, NOT the whole day. If someone else comes in and takes that spot, they're double dipping by renting out that spot again, even though it's already been paid for. :rolleyes:

winbig.gif

Win Big So you can come to Ct this year Have A Fun & Safe Trip

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Tom

Win, you're going to win so much stinking money out there that you won't even have to worry about how much the parking lot will be wanting to charge you...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back