What a month.

miso

Meister Member
MM
What is happening in this house of mine???

I start the month with my laptop keys getting jammed, one letter at a time. That thing is less than 6 months old, so took it back to the shop
and got it back today. So much for a swift repair, and "O" is still not working properly. I will probably just put up with it, it might get better.

In the meantime, I decided to treat myself and bought Sony Xperia Z3. What an amazing phone...up until Friday when it suddenly went from
fine to barking mad. Just doing stuff on its own, making shortcuts, taking pictures, playing music, changing language, you name it.
Took that back to Carphone Warehouse, sent the phone for repair, god knows how long is that going to take. And I got it because I wanted to film my daughter's Nativity play on 4K video. Now where I put that camcorder?

To top it all, I sliced my fingertips doing DYI, so every word I type now literally hurts like hell.
Oh yes, and no cashout this month, just one sorry win over 100x on Blade.

On the bright side, just one working week left, everybody's doing fine and I got my laptop so can catch up on stuff I missed here :thumbsup:

I start the month with my laptop keys getting jammed, one letter at a time. That thing is less than 6 months old, so took it back to the shop
and got it back today. So much for a swift repair, and "O" is still not working properly. I will probably just put up with it, it might get better.

In the meantime, I decided to treat myself and bought Sony Xperia Z3. What an amazing phone...up until Friday when it suddenly went from
fine to barking mad. Just doing stuff on its own, making shortcuts, taking pictures, playing music, changing language, you name it.
Took that back to Carphone Warehouse, sent the phone for repair, god knows how long is that going to take. And I got it because I wanted to film my daughter's Nativity play on 4K video. Now where I put that camcorder?

To top it all, I sliced my fingertips doing DYI, so every word I type now literally hurts like hell.

On the bright side, just one working week left, everybody's doing fine and I got my laptop so can catch up on stuff I missed here :thumbsup:

Nooooooooo. I just bought my son the Z3 for xmas. Doubt he will be on a gaming site, so I think the secret is safe. Please PM me if it turns out to be the phone itself that is flawed, and not just a one off. It wasn't cheap, even though Guts paid for it LOL

Nooooooooo. I just bought my son the Z3 for xmas. Doubt he will be on a gaming site, so I think the secret is safe. Please PM me if it turns out to be the phone itself that is flawed, and not just a one off. It wasn't cheap, even though Guts paid for it LOL

:lolup:

Don't worry, I had it in my pocket when in "Kids Advenure Centre" with my lot, you know, slides and stuff.
They said I probably bent it or pressed something real hard against the screen. Latter sounds plausible because I had a lighter in the same pocket,
something might have happened. I just want it back, absolutely loved it.

Great choice- the Z3 is just brilliant! The phone that has everything a tech savvy person needs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back