We're looking for a Games (Slots) Producer!

So did you find anyone yet? Would this be working side by side with you? Looks like you are under the Euro if what I read is true, That is bad to switch from CAD but good to get paid in though LOL.

Yes... me or one of the other senior producers would be your mentor for a few years :)

And I'm on a UK contract so I get paid in pounds... but the office is in Graz :)

Yes... me or one of the other senior producers would be your mentor for a few years :)

And I'm on a UK contract so I get paid in pounds... but the office is in Graz :)

Contract scares me as that means nothing as where I am at we are in a new contract (does not mean I have to stay) but they are selling and the talk is a contract means nothing to the new buyer's which the talk is May and trust me contracts mean nothing in courts. Anyway this is a great chance for someone and you seem to be a very nice guy so working beside you would be great I think and I wish I knew more about all of this as I really find it interesting, I don't know any German but mother side is Dutch which is close LOL. Also was trying to look at what like apartments go for there but having a tough time finding normal ones and not vacation rentals. Oh ya if you can put in a Tim Horton's in the IGT cafe/lunch area I'm in! :p

Contract scares me as that means nothing as where I am at we are in a new contract (does not mean I have to stay) but they are selling and the talk is a contract means nothing to the new buyer's which the talk is May and trust me contracts mean nothing in courts. Anyway this is a great chance for someone and you seem to be a very nice guy so working beside you would be great I think and I wish I knew more about all of this as I really find it interesting, I don't know any German but mother side is Dutch which is close LOL. Also was trying to look at what like apartments go for there but having a tough time finding normal ones and not vacation rentals. Oh ya if you can put in a Tim Horton's in the IGT cafe/lunch area I'm in! :p

I don't know any German either... everyone speaks very good English and all documentation is done in english :)

If you're interested PM me and I'll tell you how to apply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back