Well done me!

Congrats sara and all that have quit smoking regular smokes!:cool:

I quit 6 months ago and occasionally use an E-cig. Mainly at night when I am on the computer.

I need to quit the ecig, too and maybe switch to the gum but I don't feel the need to smoke the ecig too much unless I have a couple of drinks and on 'puter, gamblin';)

The vapor from the ecig may cause upper respiratory problems if you are prone to them....as I do.

BUT the Ecig is INDEED the best thing to quit smoking (the hand to mouth thing). Or Cold Turkey, wherever you are in your need to quit.

Congrats again!!

Congratulations and stay strong.Giving up smoking is one of the most difficult things around due to the highly addictive qualities of nicotine.I quit on 1st December 2012,before the rise in popularity of e-cigarettes and found the nicotine lozenges very effective in helping me stay off the fags.Still get the occasional craving,funnily enough mostly when playing online slots:confused:

ECigs

I wish they would have had these ecigs when I quit (May 2000). I no longer crave a cigarette, but I think it is great to have this to step down with and hope eventually quit. Best present I ever gave myself and I loved smoking for far too long. Good luck to you all, it's not easy to quit, but it is doable and definitely worth it. :lolup:

Still off the cigarettes!

Hi guys I just wanted to check in to see how everybody is doing with quitting smoking. Is everybody still going strong? I think now its ten weeks for me. Still using the e-cigs (ego twist) and the oil. Found a website where I can buy the atomizer for half the price I get it on the high street so I haven't had to put that much money into it. I gotta say there has been days when I really wanted a cigarette and the past week has been hard for me but I thought I come this far why give up now?

Anyway I wanted to see how the other quitters are getting along?
:):):)

Hi guys I just wanted to check in to see how everybody is doing with quitting smoking. Is everybody still going strong? I think now its ten weeks for me. Still using the e-cigs (ego twist) and the oil. Found a website where I can buy the atomizer for half the price I get it on the high street so I haven't had to put that much money into it. I gotta say there has been days when I really wanted a cigarette and the past week has been hard for me but I thought I come this far why give up now?

Anyway I wanted to see how the other quitters are getting along?
:):):)

Well done you osulle :thumbsup:

Not so well for me the threadstarter though. Around 2 weeks ago I gave up. There was too much going on around me and I was unfortunately not strong enough.
The battle is not over yet and I will go for it again. I just need to ride out a few things first.
Now I know I can do it and those 2 months I made it was not for nothing.

Yes I do feel bad for starting again.

Not so well for me the threadstarter though. Around 2 weeks ago I gave up. There was too much going on around me and I was unfortunately not strong enough.
The battle is not over yet and I will go for it again. I just need to ride out a few things first.

Don't worry - to succeed we all have to fail first along the way....:)

Out of the frying pan into the fire.....??

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thankfully I don't use the high powered e-cig setup. Not only are those things expensive they are a pain to use. My ego is low wattage so it doesn't get too hot. Thanks for the link to the article though Dunover:thumbsup:

You can do it Tirliej I know you can. It often takes a few times before quitting for good becomes successful. You can take what you learned and apply it to the next time. This time going in you know the score so will be successful:)

I totally get that stress can make it harder to stay away. I hope things are now better for you. The last couple of weeks for me has been stressful especially last week. The next few weeks are going to be challenging for me also as there is a lot going on in my personal life. Trust me if somebody gave me a pack of my brand last week I would have probably smoked them. So I kinda know where you are coming from.

The best thing I did in order to help me stay away is to budget tobacco products out of my life. I spend the money on other things so I am left with no money to buy cigarettes. It costs almost 10 euro a pack so for that price I can get some beers or go to the pictures or even deposit into my favorite site:D

Also before I quit and went full time ecig I was slowly cutting down on the amount of cigarettes I smoked for over two years so that helped me significantly. Also I stay away from anywhere smoking occurs which helps too. :)

Hi guys. Just wanted to inform that I also finally managed to quit the smelly fags :p

Since Monday I have been on the new EVOD kit from Kangertech. IT works a treat. Has been tough but I didnt even want to cut down on cigarettes. I have stayed from them since and really happy and proud :lolup:

Now I am enjoying RedBullit at the moment LOL taste of RedBull with Caffeine. Not going back to horrible cigs again not only over £150 saved each month now but also health :cool:

Also I stay away from anywhere smoking occurs which helps too. :)

Try that when you work in a place where everyone smokes, but needs to go outside the gates to smoke on breaks...which had been perfect if they didn't say that even those smoking e-cigarettes have to do the same :(
So there I stand besides all smokers...:eek2:

Well, that was just one reason.

Hi guys. Just wanted to inform that I also finally managed to quit the smelly fags :p

Since Monday I have been on the new EVOD kit from Kangertech. IT works a treat. Has been tough but I didnt even want to cut down on cigarettes. I have stayed from them since and really happy and proud :lolup:

Now I am enjoying RedBullit at the moment LOL taste of RedBull with Caffeine. Not going back to horrible cigs again not only over £150 saved each month now but also health :cool:

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy WAY TO GO!!!!! Good job and keep up the good work:thumbsup: Also beer now tastes much better without the ciggys. No more burnt fingers from the lighter or slipped cigarette. No more smelly ashtrays. Plus we still get the nicotine fix:D

Try that when you work in a place where everyone smokes, but needs to go outside the gates to smoke on breaks...which had been perfect if they didn't say that even those smoking e-cigarettes have to do the same :(
So there I stand besides all smokers...:eek2:

Well, that was just one reason.

That sucks big time and would definitely make it much harder. Is there any section outside you can go to vape where there are no smokers?

That sucks big time and would definitely make it much harder. Is there any section outside you can go to vape where there are no smokers?

The bathroom :p

Noone would know where I had been smoking them since it doesn't smell. It's just that I can't do that. It's not me.
Well, I won't stay there much longer so as soon as I'm out I try again.

Well done Paaske! I love hearing about more people quitting. I know someone else that got inspired and stopped that's a member here too. It's just great:)

The bathroom :p

Noone would know where I had been smoking them since it doesn't smell. It's just that I can't do that. It's not me.
Well, I won't stay there much longer so as soon as I'm out I try again.

Well done Paaske! I love hearing about more people quitting. I know someone else that got inspired and stopped that's a member here too. It's just great:)

I was gonna suggest that but I didn't want to get you into trouble:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back