Weird telephone calls.

skiny

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
This is the second time this guy has called me. It was just as fun the first time. I wish I could record these calls for a laugh.

I Just hung up. It went like this...

Hello sir. You are running a Microsoft product and all Microsoft products are connected through a central server. We are receiving errors from your computer.

Oh, no. My computer is far too busy at the moment to be sending you errors.

Yes, we receive errors because you're connected to a Microsoft server.

No I'm not.

Yes all computers with -

No I'm not.

Sir.

Seriously. There are a billion people on this planet using Microsoft products and you think they're all logged into Microsoft's servers sending errors so that you can personally call these people and give them the best advice to solve the problem?

Sir we receive errors from your -

We're talking about Microsoft here. If they called everyone that had errors they'd need one support worker for every person using the software. Where are you calling from?

LA.

Los Angeles?

Yes, Los Angeles.

Ok, give me your phone number. I'll call Microsoft and check with their support to see if they have a billion people logged into their server and then call you back.

My phone number?

Yes.

203 279 2554.

Thanks.

I open "areacodehelp.com." :p

So you've been receiving these errors for a while or did this just start?

We receive the errors today.

Ok, one sec.

You're in Los Angeles and you're calling me from a Conneticutt area code?

Yes, Los Angeles

But your phone is in Conneticutt? How long is the cord?

"Click."

sigh.

He'll call back. :p

This is the second time this guy has called me. It was just as fun the first time. I wish I could record these calls for a laugh.

I Just hung up. It went like this...

Hello sir. You are running a Microsoft product and all Microsoft products are connected through a central server. We are receiving errors from your computer.

Oh, no. My computer is far too busy at the moment to be sending you errors.

Yes, we receive errors because you're connected to a Microsoft server.

No I'm not.

Yes all computers with -

No I'm not.

Sir.

Seriously. There are a billion people on this planet using Microsoft products and you think they're all logged into Microsoft's servers sending errors so that you can personally call these people and give them the best advice to solve the problem?

Sir we receive errors from your -

We're talking about Microsoft here. If they called everyone that had errors they'd need one support worker for every person using the software. Where are you calling from?

LA.

Los Angeles?

Yes, Los Angeles.

Ok, give me your phone number. I'll call Microsoft and check with their support to see if they have a billion people logged into their server and then call you back.

My phone number?

Yes.

203 279 2554.

Thanks.

I open "areacodehelp.com." :p

So you've been receiving these errors for a while or did this just start?

We receive the errors today.

Ok, one sec.

You're in Los Angeles and you're calling me from a Conneticutt area code?

Yes, Los Angeles

But your phone is in Conneticutt? How long is the cord?

"Click."

sigh.

He'll call back. :p

Give us some more stories:lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back