Weekend Payout Question

Oh my gosh! I was going to reply to this earlier and say too funny, it only seems I can hit on Uptown Aces. I JUST HIT THE $8,496 JACKPOT ON FORTUNATE BUDDHA on my $1 spin! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! I told you, I'm addicted to that game. I didn't even know how you won the jackpot, apparently, it's when you get all the gold balls filling the screen. I was happy because one of the balls was the mini-jackpot. LOL! I almost fell over when it did the jackpot of over $8k for a total $8500 win. I'm like what the shiznut! And, this was with my $22 cashback from my $45 busted deposit. Can you say HAPPY FRIDAY??? I didn't get a screenshot though. Darn it. I was too shocked to move.

Oh my gosh! I was going to reply to this earlier and say too funny, it only seems I can hit on Uptown Aces. I JUST HIT THE $8,496 JACKPOT ON FORTUNATE BUDDHA on my $1 spin! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! I told you, I'm addicted to that game. I didn't even know how you won the jackpot, apparently, it's when you get all the gold balls filling the screen. I was happy because one of the balls was the mini-jackpot. LOL! I almost fell over when it did the jackpot of over $8k for a total $8500 win. I'm like what the shiznut! And, this was with my $22 cashback from my $45 busted deposit. Can you say HAPPY FRIDAY??? I didn't get a screenshot though. Darn it. I was too shocked to move.

Awesome! Yea i actually started to play it again last night Deanna, yea solid game... I'll Def play more. I liked it when it first released but sorta floated away from it. But last night racked up about 600 bucks.... Lost it tho haha but I'll be hitting it again.

Happy Friday indeed 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back