We are finally Off To See The Meister

and....
I am not a rat! LMAO

Hubby saw it for the first time last night as I was watching it again. I had to point out who was who (except me, he remembered that one LOL) and he also thought the whole thing was hilarious.

I'll have to see if I can dig up my old frizzy haired 70's mousey avi after the new year and wear her again for awhile.

Bloody Hell I thought a mouse was a small Rat:p
I shoulda let Rusty eat ya :eek:

Cindy

A subtle bumb to whomever hasn't seen it yet.

It's worth watching or double your money back :thumbsup:

I know all the Meister members have not had a chance to see this

sooooooo up ya goooooooo

Cindy

Great job!!

I've finally had the time to watch all three (viewed the first one a few days ago).

Great job cynthial!!! Really funny and you have a lot of talent. :thumbsup:

I've only just watched all of it too! :oops:
The only time I get a 'spare' 30 minutes to myself is in the bath... I hope this laptop is waterproof!

Anyway - it was an excellent production which must have taken an unbelievable amount of time, imagination and swearing....! Well done to all who helped to make it! :notworthy

I'm still wondering how you got that info on the Scarecrow though - I know him quite well, but how on earth did you know he goes both ways...?

:yahoo:

The only time I get a 'spare' 30 minutes to myself is in the bath... I hope this laptop is waterproof!

Anyway - it was an excellent production which must have taken an unbelievable amount of time, imagination and swearing....! Well done to all who helped to make it! :notworthy

I'm still wondering how you got that info on the Scarecrow though - I know him quite well, but how on earth did you know he goes both ways...?

:what::lolup:

Cindy

The only time I get a 'spare' 30 minutes to myself is in the bath
bathtub.gif

1683610.jpg

:lolup: Yeah ok

Cynthial that was great I say you should get a prize for that.
Well Done
:thumbsup:

Umm, Michael Moore told me? :p And since Simmo never showed up to dispute these findings, well, enough said about that. :)

The only other thing left to wonder about is if TB ever found his "Nads".
Well TB, did ya? :D

Oh, just one more thing to add. Father Christmas brought me a new prezzie. 3D Studio Max. Oh yeah, you heard it right. Our next adventure will take place in 3 dimensions. :eek2: I have to get to work on the new story board. Hmmmm, let me think for a sec, who has been nice to me and who has not been? :smilewink:

A subtle bumb to whomever hasn't seen it yet.

It's worth watching or double your money back :thumbsup:

You just said that 'cause you are trying to get into the pants of such a talented woman.
:lolup:

Cynthial, I had meant to say thank you earlier. I thought it was super duper!

I am a very good cook, but I have never aspired to a career from it, cooking would lose it's joy. So if we are graced with your creative efforts because it remains a joy for you, then lucky us!

even I finally made it through all 3 parts

if you're intimidated by the length of this, skip part I as parts II and III are 100 times funnier.

I don't know how you made time for this between the cooking, cleaning and general servicing of Swede?

I don't know how you made time for this between the cooking, cleaning and general servicing of Swede?

At least one of those doesn't take very long, alledgedly :D

Great vids Cyn. Took a while to get through them I have to admit but a top quality job it must be said. Next stop....Hollywood? ;)

Umm, Michael Moore told me? :p And since Simmo never showed up to dispute these findings, well, enough said about that. :)

The only other thing left to wonder about is if TB ever found his "Nads".
Well TB, did ya? :D

Oh, just one more thing to add. Father Christmas brought me a new prezzie. 3D Studio Max. Oh yeah, you heard it right. Our next adventure will take place in 3 dimensions. :eek2: I have to get to work on the new story board. Hmmmm, let me think for a sec, who has been nice to me and who has not been? :smilewink:

err the scarecrow Simmo is still in the closet;)
oy half out
an has TB ever found his "Nads"?:what:

Cindy

Only just caught up with this.
What a fantastic job and I can see just how much work you put into this.
Great sense of humour too.:notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back