Way to go Thunderkick

Matti

MM
I decided to post a new thread about this info from Thunderkick in relation to their new slot instead of posting in the Thunderkick thread since I found it to be very interesting.

I haven't seen this information given before by any other slot provider, but of course I might have missed it, but I must say I really really like it :thumbsup:

Game Science

Good combinations of high win symbols and Wild symbols lead to BIG WINS. Max exposure = €75 000 with a bet of €100.

As players play the bonus game, many will want to get as many Sticky Wilds as possible to fill the screen with before getting a win. While in most games, a player will always hope for a win, in The Rift the player might instead hope for a non-win to save their Sticky Wilds for a later and bigger win.

A delayed win leads to greater rewards.

In this bonus game, a nice number of Sticky Wilds have been placed on the right, just waiting to be part of large winning combinations.

Game Pulse

Excitement - 6 Endurance - 4 Session Volatility - 5

Excitement - Frequency of exciting events

Endurance - Number of rounds for money

Session Volatility - Difference in RTP from one session to another

A delayed win leads to greater rewards

The Rush

The Feature Progression of the Bonus Game

In the bonus game, the player will be rewarded with an increasing amount of Sticky Wilds the more scatter symbols he gets. Every scatter symbol won will unlock 1 of 9 steps on the Rift seal visible in the background. Starting from the 3rd step, every spin will start with at least one Sticky Wild being placed on the reels.

Gameround Bet multiplier Hit freq.

Big win 15-50 1 in 121

Mega win 50-100 1 in 501

Ultra win 100+ 1 in 1267

Default min/max bet € 0.10 / 100

Min Free round cost € 0.10

Hit freq. features

Rift spin 1 in 34

Bonus game/Free spins 1 in 127

RTP

Base game 46.6% Rift spin 14.8% Bonus game 34.9%

Total 96.3%