wass forum

felicie

Dormant account
I get at least 50 chat emails a day from Wass online forum for the last 2 weeks at least. I've sent 2 emails asking them to stop and finally to close account I had with them from 2006 or sometime. I obviously don't frequent the forum but had an old support address in my book. Anyone else had this problem or know what to do next? Thank you. :)

Hi Felicie
I say login to it and say what's on your mind.
I know your not that shy to say something.
~T~
Have a great day sunshine.

Hi.....I would imagine you could go to user CP on Wass and uncheck how you want to get notifications.Did you post this complaint on Wass?..........anyways good luck with it.

Can't even log in now so guess someone has received my message. I have no problem with them really. I just wish emails would be answered. :) ty

:) lol - it's another forum that I signed up with a long time ago. I don't want to totally badmouth them but this has been going on for awhile and I'm sure it's a mistake but it just needs to stop. I've emailed them and can't log in now so hopefully it will stop. I probably shouldn't even have mentioned it in here. Just did so in frustration this morning. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back