Washington State makes internet gambling a felony

Pinababy69 said:
Hey Simmo, is that anything like the "For Dummies" series? You know "DOS For Dummies" and "Windows For Dummies"? Although if it didn't help you, I'd best look for another solution to my problems. :rolleyes:

Pina/Simmo!: the "for Dummies" series is no good (I should know:D ) Best look for the ones written by/for Blondes...........

suzecat said:
Pina/Simmo!: the "for Dummies" series is no good (I should know:D ) Best look for the ones written by/for Blondes...........

:lolup:

The Watchdog said:
But yes.. most of the times I am online... I really don't like it much, but at least I don't waste my time on (deleted) or making friends in Hi5 or stuff like that.

Am not picking on you nor you should defend yourself for what you believe but if I may ask why are you refering in a derogatory way towards activities that reflect a different life style/life choices?

jetset said:
John G is right...and there have already been totally unsubstantiated accusations from politicians that online gambling could (LOL) be used to the advantage of terrorists....

This 'terrorists' word has been thrown around a lot the last couple of years. I don't blame them though since what's better than an invisible enemy called 'terrostits' which is used as a scapegoat whenever they desire in order to do what they want.

suzecat said:
Hey there now..I have that book and use it as reference for all my major life decisions. Isn't that what you also use it for?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back