was King Neptune's ....

edlonger

Dormant account
I deposited 100 euros to take the 100% bonus match on the website .... [Max says: this was the first post in the original thread ... not particularly relevant here.]

Last edited by a moderator:
You might think, "ah yes, but it gets their attention." Yes, maybe it does, but how would you like it if next time your mother-in-law wanted to have a chat she started the conversation by hitting you with the a 2-by-4 and stomped on your toes for good measure. Kind of derails the conversation doesn't it?

Maxd, do you know my mother-in-law ? ...:confused:

Maxd, do you know my mother-in-law ?

Nooo, but let's just say I've been there. :rolleyes: ... err, the situation I mean, not at your mother-in-law's place. :eek:

Hummmmm.........hey you !@#@# lying %@%@ stealing )*&**((!!!........can you help me? Don't think that would be too productive!:eek:

imagine what would happen when she gets to know that you are gambler:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Yea she already knows...doesn't like it too much...but on the other hand she doesn't like me much either...so it's a good balance...:D

PS: i am very positive surprised about your links in your signature!! i wasn`t expecting this. GOOD!

All of those have some very interesting reading in them, make sure you check them out when you have time...something to think about...that's for sure...;)

Yea she already knows...doesn't like it too much...but on the other hand she doesn't like me much either...so it's a good balance...:D

All of those have some very interesting reading in them, make sure you check them out when you have time...something to think about...that's for sure...;)

i once had an spanish girlfriend...and her mother, she always spoke spanish with me and cried at her daughter why she couldn`t get a spanish man with a "DR." title....lovely...and this right at the beginning of this relationship:D

I know these links. If been there many times and loaded all the stuff from different boards. "infokrieg.tv" another one. sure, some stuff is kinda way outta space...but the core-message...makes me shudder, and when i read the news i have to admit that there is the prove....in small and handy pieces.
:mad:

i once had an spanish girlfriend...and her mother, she always spoke spanish with me and cried at her daughter why she couldn`t get a spanish man with a "DR." title....lovely...and this right at the beginning of this relationship:D

I know these links. If been there many times and loaded all the stuff from different boards. "infokrieg.tv" another one. sure, some stuff is kinda way outta space...but the core-message...makes me shudder, and when i read the news i have to admit that there is the prove....in small and handy pieces.
:mad:

I really liked all of Aaron Russo's work...I'm going miss him...:(

I really liked all of Aaron Russo's work...I'm going miss him...:(

I liked his film, his documentary about the income-tax, and that everyone is paying this tax. Sure, I also never saw a book in which I read something that I had to pay taxes :)
I liked this doc a bit more than the Alex jones stuff...sure he has some good points and something to say, but I think he is a bit too loud, too screaming.

I liked his film, his documentary about the income-tax, and that everyone is paying this tax. Sure, I also never saw a book in which I read something that I had to pay taxes :)
I liked this doc a bit more than the Alex jones stuff...sure he has some good points and something to say, but I think he is a bit too loud, too screaming.

Yea, he's definitely loud...LOL...I have to turn my speakers down on my puter when I watch or listen to his stuff...if you can manage to get by his loud rant, he does offer some unseen and unheard info...

Yea, he's definitely loud...LOL...I have to turn my speakers down on my puter when I watch or listen to his stuff...if you can manage to get by his loud rant, he does offer some unseen and unheard info...

I was pinned at the screen - watching his video...downloaded another one - pinned again. I was really stunned...ok...Schwarzi as a Fhrer for the 4. Reich is a bit too much...but the other stuff and facts are REALLY "wow"

I was pinned at the screen - watching his video...downloaded another one - pinned again. I was really stunned...ok...Schwarzi as a Fhrer for the 4. Reich is a bit too much...but the other stuff and facts are REALLY "wow"

Do doubt...if the American public knew half of the stuff that went on behind the scenes it would literally scare the s**t out of em...:eek:

Do doubt...if the American public knew half of the stuff that went on behind the scenes it would literally scare the s**t out of em...:eek:

well....the same here in Europe. Ok, the news aren`t that much cencosored and the people are really reading. Sure, the big mob the biggest part of the public is and will be always blind sheep.
i just had a discussion with a good friend of mine, an open minded person, we spoke about the 9/11 attacks....and after i said to him...blabla..inside job, he watched at me and asked sarcastic..."well man, but you agree when i say the eart is not a disc"....the acceptance of facts is always one the hardest:rolleyes:

well....the same here in Europe. Ok, the news aren`t that much cencosored and the people are really reading. Sure, the big mob the biggest part of the public is and will be always blind sheep.
i just had a discussion with a good friend of mine, an open minded person, we spoke about the 9/11 attacks....and after i said to him...blabla..inside job, he watched at me and asked sarcastic..."well man, but you agree when i say the eart is not a disc"....the acceptance of facts is always one the hardest:rolleyes:

Yea, I've got those same friends man...and they most likely will never accept the facts unless it just smacks them in the face...

Hey on another note we probably need to take this conversation to the attic so we don't derail this thread no more that we already have...I'll start us a thread in there later today...:cool:

Yea, I've got those same friends man...and they most likely will never accept the facts unless it just smacks them in the face...

Hey on another note we probably need to take this conversation to the attic so we don't derail this thread no more that we already have...I'll start us a thread in there later today...:cool:

Correct - this is a bit off topic:rolleyes::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back