Wagering gives some "a better high than Cocaine"

Ian_go

Dormant account
Gambling is as old as mankind itself. Who can say what the first wager was? Perhaps it was between two of our ancestors on whether a third would escape the jaws of a hungry predator. It may have been as sedate as how many fish were caught that day by the tribe. One thing is generally agreed upon however, and that is that gambling gives most people some feeling of high.

Online Gambling has grown exponentially over the last 8-10 years. This is due in part to operational scalability by operators but mainly by the sheer accessibility of online gambling sites by the gamblers themselves. But has the increased availability of gambling via the internet spelt a rise in compulsive gambling?

It is generally believed by experts that around 2 percent to 3 percent of the population suffers from some form of problem gambling. Many strongly believe that easy access to online gambling sites is making that number rise.

Research points to a clear and distinct relationship between gambling and brain chemistry. A relationship very similar to one found
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

from a compulsive gambler

I had several addictions in my life and gambling has been the one that has gotten the most out of control...

NEVER THE LESS, as an adult I have the right to decide what the @%@% to do with my life...

That's why I don't gamble no more, but love it :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back