Voodoo Magic!

MaryJean

Dormant account
The newest RTG slot game.

Recommendation---play at your own risk!

I just finished a game of Voodoo. I took a deposit bonus offer and played totally on Voodoo.

I made it through about half of my Wager Requirement.

Like all other games that is not at all unusual.

What is unusual is that this game only has 13 Lines.-----That means 7 lines that we are used to seeing with possible wins are not there.

It is frustrating to see something come up that you are sure is a winner but that line is NOT a winning line.

One nice thing is that the Feature game is decided within the first TWO reels, meaning you don't have to wait for the final 5th reel to see if you get the final Scatter to complete the Feature-----but----when you get that first icon(voodoo doll) and don't get a second one you rarely have a winner at all.

To its credit there is an extra feature (sometimes) to the feature spins where you get an added multiple each additional spin, but that even means little when you get mostly zeros.

The value of the icons are small compared to a lot of other games. The top icon (a witch doctor--I think) is only 1250 credits for five--which I never saw.

The wild icon (a skull) is only 2000 credits for five---again which I never saw.
There are standing wilds on the last two reels---sometimes---I never saw any on the other reels---only singles---sometimes.

Anyway---It was kind of fun for one time, but once was enough for me.

OH---by the way---like Sharks School, there is NO Jackpot.

MaryJean

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back