Misc Correction VIRGINGAMES

Sprinter

Dormant account
Hi!

I've registered at Virgin around 2 weeks ago, but I left them abandoned for a while due to work and kids related overload.
Returned and see what happened...
New look, and unfortunately the roulette palette has been reduced to 2 game from 8, but those are okay (basic). I'm not a slot fan so there is no info from my side...

Is there anyone who have more experience or something about the reason of change and any advantage/disadvantage by this plastic surgery?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just keep smiling, You'll never know when the last picture being made...

Hi!

I've registered at Virgin around 2 weeks ago, but I left them abandoned for a while due to work and kids related overload.
Returned and see what happened...
New look, and unfortunately the roulette palette has been reduced to 2 game from 8, but those are okay (basic). I'm not a slot fan so there is no info from my side...

Is there anyone who have more experience or something about the reason of change and any advantage/disadvantage by this plastic surgery?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just keep smiling, You'll never know when the last picture being made...

Funny that. I joined them myself a few weeks ago and got an email the other day saying quote

" We are really sorry to have to tell you that today is your last day to play at Virgin Games.
Due to changes in the business, from midnight tonight (00:00 GMT Tuesday 29th Jan 2013) players
from outside of the UK and Ireland will no longer be able to log-in and play with us"

Oh well, thems the breaks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back