Virgin Games - Wagering Requirements

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
Interesting way in which they award the 100% match bonus!

-
Terms and Conditions 'First Deposit 100% Match Bonus'

1. The general Terms and Conditions covering this website apply to this offer
2. Only one account per customer.
3. Offer is open to players from jurisdictions where participation in online gambling is considered legal and acceptable under Alderney Gambling Control Regulations and for UK pounds sterling transactions only.
4. Offer is not open to employees of WagerWorks or Virgin Games, any of their respective group of companies, partners and suppliers.
5. The bonus free credit amount is limited to one allocation of a maximum of 50 free credits (minimum of 5 free credits) per customer and applies exclusively to an individual
opening a 'Play for Cash' account and making their first cash deposit with
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

6. To qualify for the bonus offer customers must stake an amount equal to ten (10) times their initial deposit. For example, an initial deposit of 10 means you must in total stake at least 100; an initial deposit of 50 means you must total stake at least 500 before the bonus free credit will be awarded. Total Stake is defined as the 'Combined total of all wagers place regardless of the result'.
7. Bets on Roulette, Table Blackjack and Multi-Hand Blackjack do not count towards the total stake.
8. Multi Player Poker hands are excluded from this promotion and will not be included in the calculation of total stake.
9. Offer is valid on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
before midnight GMT on 31st December 2004.
10. Please allow up to 72 hours once you have satisfied the deposit/total stake criteria for your bonus free credit amount to appear in your account.
11. Your bonus free credit amount is non withdrawable.
12. WagerWorks reserves the right to withhold any free credits payment at our total discretion.
13. WagerWorks reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior notice.
14. This offer is provided by WagerWorks Alderney 5 Limited,, York House, Victoria Street, Alderney.
-

I.e - You play the WR first, then they plop the bonus in! I'm assuming therefore the bonus is instantly withdrawable???

We shall see anyhow, as I've been sucked in by that Monopoly and Wheel of Fortune :D

Looks like the bonus is sticky, but once you get it you can withdraw whats left of your deposit (and winnings if are some) at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back