VIP Lounge suggestions

adamw

Dormant account
Hi guys,

At InterPoker weve been working on improving our loyalty scheme for all our players (called the VIP Lounge). We believe that the three things that are key to a successful loyalty scheme are

1. Recognizing loyalty with rewards
2. Recognizing loyalty with exclusive freeroll and member tournaments
3. Providing a clear structure to reward players from low-roller right through to high rollers (i.e. not just rewarding high-rollers: theres something for everyone)

- thats what we think, but Id love to know what you think makes a really strong loyalty scheme, or better yet, what you would like to see from a loyalty scheme that weve not necessarily considered.

Many thanks,

Adam (on behalf of InterPoker)

Hidey Ho There Adam,

I popped into your thread after I saw the title and mistakenly thought it was for VIP Lounge as in Virtual VIP Lounge and I was eager to give you a suggestion or two. :D But now that I see it is for your VIP program at InterPoker I will quietly back out of here and leave you to it. I am sure some others will be along that will have some thoughtful suggestions. See you around and good luck with your endeavor.

First off I think it should not be called VIP Lounge, the name is synonymous with the Horrible Virtual Group of thieves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back