Vikings Go Wild Yggdrasil

Fredrik Elmqvist, CEO of Yggdrasil, said this in a press release last month:

I’m also excited to announce that we are now in a position to enter into the regulated UK market and an application will be submitted by Q4 at the latest.

We wanted to make sure we had all the blocks in place before targeting the UK, but we have achieved so much in the first six months that we are ready to do so well ahead of schedule.

Thank you very much Rainmaker :notworthy:thumbsup:

There is that chest on last reel during normal game.. has anyone ever seen free spins from that chest.. ive seen chest around 50 times now and allways coins

There is that chest on last reel during normal game.. has anyone ever seen free spins from that chest.. ive seen chest around 50 times now and allways coins

qoutes from me in this thread:

Liking this slot very much, seems to be a fairly low variance affair, with a few killer hits possible, and it's again one of those streaky slots, where you can get several bonuses in succession. the Free Spins don't seem to trigger that often by form of scatter, especially more than three, but i have gotten quite a few Free Spins with the extra chest feature (there's a treasure chest on reel 5 that awards cash prizes or Free Spins, and in Free Spins it gives Wild Reels also) and that chest also seems to appear more frequently in Free Spins.
:

Saw some of it's "Dark Side" too recently, but still think very positively about this slot.

Hit this right of the bat, 9 Free Spins due to a Bonus Chest, which gave these wilds you see pretty much all early on, one due to a second Chest, which gave a wild reel, and the rest of them rolled in along the way, could have been much better, but i was still a happy camper. Wasted it all by raising bet, and going for another win streak, this time with bigger wins like these, but i was too optimistic there:)

:)

Games is very entertainment - A lot fun playing in this slot . But im think is a little low variance - is very hard hit something big in this slot

Wins over x 100 very rarealy - Free spins very often pay poor - Mayby is only few days after realesed and still not to much time to testing but for me this is very entertament but low variance slot.

100 Features in free play
Vikings Go Wild.jpg

My first impressions of this slot when playing for real last week wasn't good, i was really disappointed after getting 4 scatters and 16 free spins and "only" ending up with 128xBet. But after testing it in free play it's clear that i originally thought the variance was higher than it is, and that i wasn't unlucky. So even though this type of variance isn't really my thing, it's still a pretty good slot :thumbsup:

Total "profit" while getting the 100 features in free play was 645€ at 2.5€ spins, i think this is the first time i have seen a "profit" during a free play test of a slot.

My first impressions of this slot when playing for real last week wasn't good, i was really disappointed after getting 4 scatters and 16 free spins and "only" ending up with 128xBet. But after testing it in free play it's clear that i originally thought the variance was higher than it is, and that i wasn't unlucky. So even though this type of variance isn't really my thing, it's still a pretty good slot :thumbsup:

Total "profit" while getting the 100 features in free play was 645€ at 2.5€ spins, i think this is the first time i have seen a "profit" during a free play test of a slot.

You should do another 100 features when you have time and compare it to your old stats and see if there is any difference. This slot seems like its changed and im super surprised to see people call this slot lower variance. Ive been playing it alot lately both in fun and money and it plays like super high variance. Bonuses taking hundreds and hundreds to trigger and the base game being absolute trash!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back