New Slot Announcement Viking Runecraft

I wouldnt chase it to be honest. I have had dozens of the feature and 90% pay 20-30x. Ive had a few..actually two in a row that paid under 5x. And two over 100x. I would say 1 out of every 20 pays decent.

Ive also had that girl throw out 4 sets of wild that expanded into 3...and won crap from that. Like how?

Now thats like me telling you not to play bonanza :D:D

Played it actually for the first time yesterday just to try it out.
50 Euro on €0.50 bet spins.
First 15 minutes I enjoyed it but then it already became boring as there is only 4 Gods that gives you a special wild feature when you level up.
So it gets repetitive very quickly. Also many times it places the wilds with no win whatsoever.

The FS are bloody hard to trigger.
Had them 2 times in my whole 1.5 hour session.
Paid 40x and 61x so it is ok but expected more from a feature that is so rare.

Best base game hit 22x.

Quick verdict: The 4 features to be triggered after 4 consecutive wins are absolutely rubbish as they haven't done Jack sh*t for me.
The random wilds from the God's look promising but neither here any good hits.
1 time it triggered the FS but that is about it.

So this could pay 5000x,omg I think you even have more chance on DOA and as we all know I hate that slot. :D

Never seen any more than 6 premium symbols in a cluster so to get 15+ must be a bloody miracle.

Money did last long but basicly it keeps you going for a while and all of a sudden it gets ice cold and kills your bankroll.
Peaked at €71.00 after the free spins but that is as high as it went.
Finally after well over 1,5h I busted out.

Dead by a thousand small cuts slot if you ask me. :)

Played nearly 500 levels on this now but I have a question maybe somebody can answer:

Is it possible for Lore of Loki, Fury of Fenrir or Judgment of Jormungandr to create wilds?

I have seen Scorching of Surtr duplicate wilds before but if the other three can do the same thing the wins would be potentially massive.

So how hard is it to trigger the feature? Gone throgh hours and hours, just with microwins (less than 1x and then two 5x wins, then have had to deposit again, and one feature, which was just deadspin after another so i won the same as i had on the triggering spin

So how hard is it to trigger the feature? Gone throgh hours and hours, just with microwins (less than 1x and then two 5x wins, then have had to deposit again, and one feature, which was just deadspin after another so i won the same as i had on the triggering spin
From my quite limited play-time (I'm on level 66) I would GUESS it's about once every 150 spins or so.
But even then - it's not guaranteed to pay much :(

The last Ragnarok feature I had (yesterday) was REALLY annoying: It was a £5 spin and triggered with £50 already won...
The first bonus round added another £50, but the next 3 did NOTHING and didn't even advance the multiplier to x2 :sob:

KK

From my quite limited play-time (I'm on level 66) I would GUESS it's about once every 150 spins or so.
But even then - it's not guaranteed to pay much :(

The last Ragnarok feature I had (yesterday) was REALLY annoying: It was a £5 spin and triggered with £50 already won...
The first bonus round added another £50, but the next 3 did NOTHING and didn't even advance the multiplier to x2 :sob:

KK

Ahh that really sucks!
Must have been unlucky with this one too as ive had well over 1500 spins on it with one feature. Must say that i think it's a horribly boring slot but it has potential. Just have to press spin at the right time i guess..

@lockinlove

EDIT: This slot is now retired from my playlist. I doubt I'll get 5000x again.

You surely are cold blooded when it comes to slot machines.
Now there's a machine treating you so nice and you just leave it.
Without feeing at least half of it back so it can be happy, too.
You make slots angry. You #3@# us all here, mate. :D

Over 600 levels played. Not a single win over 200x and only twice got to 5x multiplier. RTP well below 90%, so in my opinion pure crap as every single PnG game. Have to say I did get obsessed trying to get over 200x. Had once a 100x in the bonus but that was the only win so not even 2x. Once was around 3000 cumulative spins without bonus.

PnG has never given a really good win as I think my highest is about 300x and that with tens of thousands in losses with moderate bets. By far the worst performing software ever. Then again they only do stupid "board games".

I did play this for the first time yesterday, really like it but I'll be damned if I know what's going on half the time :what::eek2:

Pretty much enjoy most of P n G slots, even *cough* Gemix *cough* :oops::oops:

Nothing wrong with Gemix. Excellent slot to play if you want some extended playtime with an outside chance of a big hit. Good for wagering too.

Ahh that really sucks!
Must have been unlucky with this one too as ive had well over 1500 spins on it with one feature. Must say that i think it's a horribly boring slot but it has potential. Just have to press spin at the right time i guess..
This was a bit better... at least it had the decency to give my the x3 this time!
(Still doesn't make up for how much I've lost on it this week though...)

Attachments

• VikingRx54_Aug17.jpg
    VikingRx54_Aug17.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 64
Moon princess is so much better.
But it definitely behaves like there's a hot/cold (KILL) switch.
Not saying there's one but there just as well might be. :D

Not for me, although 10 times better than Gemix. I don't like the thing they do with one last box having always 1 symbol surrounded with different symbols.
And if a few freerolls with 100s of spins can't give a hint of the potential, I won't bother.

Over 600 levels played. Not a single win over 200x and only twice got to 5x multiplier. RTP well below 90%, so in my opinion pure crap as every single PnG game. Have to say I did get obsessed trying to get over 200x. Had once a 100x in the bonus but that was the only win so not even 2x. Once was around 3000 cumulative spins without bonus.

PnG has never given a really good win as I think my highest is about 300x and that with tens of thousands in losses with moderate bets. By far the worst performing software ever. Then again they only do stupid "board games".

I enjoyed playing this slot when it was first released. It is a complete pile of crap. I had a decent win on it for about 800x on a 5 Euro bet. Since then its taken probably much more back. I am always a sucker for punishment and keep persisting. As with all Play 'n Lose Slots, Once i hit big (Book of Dead, Gemix, Viking Rune Craft) I see losses that baffle me. Terrible sessions everywhere I play.

The slot has potential, but i assure you the hits are few and far between. With the new wheel after each round you will find that after hitting the side pot win, it usually takes back that full amount in the next round before you see anything. I have had a few 100x plus wins but the slot seems to be a complete bastard when in the mood.

Has anyone else also noted that after a win, a symbol appears and blocks subsequent wins well before the others have come down? This could just be lazy programming but it annoys me.

Nate

I used to love Gemix as it was one of my first slots I played, when i joined the online gambling industry.

Gemix is good for wagering and a nice balancer. When Vikings Runecraft was released I immediately liked the slot because i love gemix. My biggest win on Vikings slot was x2000 my bet.

Viking has been very cold to me lately and Moon Princess has been my replacement. The reason I like moon princess so much is because It has the combination of Gemix, Vikings Runecraft and Energoonz all in one game, which is a brilliant combination.

However I am careful with Moon Princess because that 20 empty spins after each other is a no brainer on this slot.

Has anyone else also noted that after a win, a symbol appears and blocks subsequent wins well before the others have come down? This could just be lazy programming but it annoys me.

Nate

Yes, often but not all the times... Also, sometimes when you get this random transformations of symbols it creates other symbol than the one first marked, thinking of the "Surt...somthing", the gold flaming symbol..for ex it want a red block to replicate 4 other blocks but instead it creates for ex green blocks...the other features act strange too when this glitch is active...annoyign as hell but probably not interfering with payout...ofcoarse.
And when highest paying symbols appear in stacks on the left side it always have a red block in middle of stack... Great slot but never had mor than 300x win on this won and Im around level 1500 in total...Gemix have prudices at least three maybe four 1000x hits...still Im stuck playing this game. One x1000+ must hit soon...

And when highest paying symbols appear in stacks on the left side it always have a red block in middle of stack...

You are spot on dude

When the highest paying symbol ( Hammer) appear stacked on the left or ride side of the reels with a few on top and a few at the bottom with that 1 missing in the middle that basically damage that win? Did you ever notice whenever the symbols land like this the random feature never stikes, ever. My greatest irritation on this slot

Well as mentioned I had x2000 my bet win and made a nice withdrawal after completing wagering from free spins.
Old Attachment (Invalid)

I was amazed to get 12x helmets for 100x, nice to see 15x hammers is possible.

Attachments

• vkr.jpg
    vkr.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 78
Well, at first I was quite sceptical but after 10 sessions, 9 were with at least small profit...

This game (to me) has almost the same scenario:

- starts like some friendly low varianced game
- then it starts to eat your balance
- almost when alarm bells start ringing, comes the Ragnarok and everything opens up and features come in row...

Key words: patience and decent balance...

Just to decribe my last 3 sessions..

Yesterday: started with 140 balance and standard bet 0.50..it wasn't going well. Most wins were coming from Valhalla pot (10-20x). After 500 spins finally Ragnarok free spin...and it bursted...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

876x

Pushed another 200 spins and came second Ragnarok (32x) and few ok-ish base game "big wins" (20-40x).

Today same betsize and balance...after some 130 spins came modest free spin (about 30x)...and after that few more, but with small wins..balance more-less the same and than (again near 500th spin) 250x base game hit. Continued for next 100 spins, nothing major happened...

And second session today was mistake, it gave me (too) much so it wanted something back. Basically I returned todays profit: in 1055 spins I had NOTHING, features were rare and dead...no Ragnarok at all. Only decent win was Valhalla pot (60x) accumulated from previous session.
RTP about 40%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back