Tips Videoslots spam

Dan.Videoslots

Dormant account
Hi Colinsunderland,

The account in question has been closed, and our Tech Department are currently removing the links from the website, unfortunately this is taking some time, I will however keep you updated.

Br,
Daniel.

Dan.Videoslots

Dormant account
Hi again Everyone,

Thank you all for informing me about this,

The Tech Department have now confirmed the links have been removed.

Br,
Daniel.

Alexander Mellor

Dormant Account
I post this because this is the first time I've ever had it from their affiliates. Contrary to what the second image says I have NOT SUBSCRIBED to any mailing list as this came to my personal, not gaming e-mail address!

Affiliate link (if I click on the 'GET YOUR BONUS NOW' green button):
(http: removed)
//infobonus.musvc3.net/e/t?q=7%3dQaAVL%26C%3d9%26H%3dKY6X%269%3dR5WLT9V%26E%3d9uN0J_sumq_45_BrTt_L7_sumq_30GNx.P35fICCpNC.4pG_BrTt_L7_sumq_40C0hHEG_sumq_48DIv9_BrTt5u2b_LWs9z6sLuC_j8_BrTt_M5o9GJiS%26x%3dDvMF44.HyK%26jM%3dLa5X
I had the same few days ago
I thought before - it is about your tracks in internet
I guess you cross your own mail somewhere with gaming mail - that was a reason for spam
But when I try to understand what going on in www - I come to bewildered more and more

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Thanks Dan - I've had no recurrences of this or similar e-mails since. :thumbsup:

if you read my Energybet spam thread Energy actually proved that years ago I entered my e-mail addy in some portal or other so it wasn't unsolicited as the affiliate showed proof of subscription - the issue was that there was little or no activity at the time, then recently (2 years later) I was getting mailers every few days - why the long gap?

With the OP here I showed the mailer image and this had a similar appearance to the Energybet one (albeit from a different address/domain) so I was hoping it wouldn't be related to the same marketer otherwise I'd have had egg on my face again! I am relieved it was genuine spam this time and no proof of subscription was provided.