Official Videoslots presents Battle of Slots!

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Yeah, pretty pointless to win 25p.
Agree.
As it is now, you get €5 for coming in 10th place, and its not exactly easy getting to 10th place.
You only really win anything by getting among the top 5 as it is now.

Imo it would be better to have it only award prizes to top50 and have the min prize be €5
Not sure if the math works out, but thats not my department anyway.
I work in the whine department.
:p

MrEvil

Agree.
As it is now, you get €5 for coming in 10th place, and its not exactly easy getting to 10th place.
You only really win anything by getting among the top 5 as it is now.

Imo it would be better to have it only award prizes to top50 and have the min prize be €5
Not sure if the math works out, but thats not my department anyway.
I work in the whine department.
:p
What a coincidence, i have been in the same department for the past 10 years :laugh:

As it is now the top 50 spots get €377,50. So it would only be €122,50 extra if the remaining 250 positions were cut. The prize pool doesn't really match the increased number of players we have been seeing.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
What a coincidence, i have been in the same department for the past 10 years :laugh:

As it is now the top 50 spots get €377,50. So it would only be €122,50 extra if the remaining 250 positions were cut. The prize pool doesn't really match the increased number of players we have been seeing.
Ok, lets cut it down to top10.
Atleast then the people winning gets a nice prize.
=)

You are suspiciously good with numbers for someone working in the same department as me.

CongoGB

Experienced Member
I'm noticing a potential problem - I've had a 2nd and a 3rd, both of which have been reported as finishing 4th. But when I look back at my battles, I'm definitely 2nd and 3rd with everyone else on 0 spins remaining.

Anyone else getting this problem? @Team.Videoslots

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Does it update the score on last spin wins?
I know it gets calculated for the prize, but im not sure it actually updates your score on the leaderboard.
So it could be that someone got a win last spin and pushed you down to 4th

CongoGB

Experienced Member
Does it update the score on last spin wins?
I know it gets calculated for the prize, but im not sure it actually updates your score on the leaderboard.
So it could be that someone got a win last spin and pushed you down to 4th
If it was just 1, then I would have ignored it, but 2 and being placed 2nd?

Would be nice if they checked anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)