Official Videoslots presents Battle of Slots!

MrEvil

Experienced Member
Missed most of the battle evening owing to being at work. Did a few on my break and ended up with 4 rewards.

Somehow managed to hit bonus in Rhino and ended up with a total of £37. Not bad going. Cheers VS.
You managed to get past many layers of RNG there! It's a good win. Not easy to get the free spins on that one, and they are usually worse than bonanza when you do get them.

Mr_Slot5

Experienced Member
You managed to get past many layers of RNG there! It's a good win. Not easy to get the free spins on that one, and they are usually worse than bonanza when you do get them.
That £37 soon went. Only just under 800XP off level 21 now though :D

Deposited £30 at Paddy and cashed £1000 owing to a 1500x bonus on Wild West Gold. Seems the RNG Gods were smiling on me tonight :laugh:

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
Pinette's has been sitting waiting on a round 4 rounders, Battle of Odin, for 5 hours - she's starting to go a bit mental, chomping to play it, so if 4 of you would buy a ticket and not play the spins, it'd be much appreciated.

CongoGB

Experienced Member
Pinette's has been sitting waiting on a round 4 rounders, Battle of Odin, for 5 hours - she's starting to go a bit mental, chomping to play it, so if 4 of you would buy a ticket and not play the spins, it'd be much appreciated.
I managed to get to Round 4 earlier - waiting for one to fill up a bit more before I join! Probably gonna be tomorrow now!

ESCJAMIE

Raging Homosexual slots Queen. #BLM
MM
  • Date: Thursday 13th of August 2020
  • Time: 18:00 – 22:00 GMT
  • Games:
    • 10-man Battles: Gonzo's Quest Megaways (Red Tiger Gaming) - bet level €0.10
    • 30-man Battles: Rise of Olympus (Play'n GO) - bet level €0.20
  • Maximum number of players per Battle: 10 & 30
  • Spins: 25 spins
  • Duration per Battle: 10 minutes

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
  • Date: Thursday 13th of August 2020
  • Time: 18:00 – 22:00 GMT
  • Games:
    • 10-man Battles: Gonzo's Quest Megaways (Red Tiger Gaming) - bet level €0.10
    • 30-man Battles: Rise of Olympus (Play'n GO) - bet level €0.20
  • Maximum number of players per Battle: 10 & 30
  • Spins: 25 spins
  • Duration per Battle: 10 minutes
Mega-Gonzo fdh2.gif
Rise of Olympus fdg.gif

Good luck when playing later peoples!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)