1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, effective May 25, 2018. These changes were made primarily in preparation for the EU’s new data privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please take a look here

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
  4. Sister site to Casino Max launches

    Roaring 21 has just launched - sister casino to Casino Max, and they have a special promotion for you!! .They are in the Baptism by Fire - you can check them out here: Roaring 21 BBF and special promo.


    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Codeta New Feature: Skill ScoreTM

The Codeta Tech team has developed based on a reasearch with our table game players. A feature that no other operator has on offer, a feature that is there to help our players to become better table game players whether you are experienced or a totally new to table games...

Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Victor Chandler Casino

Discussion in 'Online Casinos' started by Pulpstar, Nov 23, 2006.

    Nov 23, 2006
  1. Pulpstar

    Pulpstar Dormant account

    Occupation:
    Accounts
    Location:
    England
    I note that Victor Chandler Casino is in your accredited list but also found on another site that the avg profit was $20 - from affiliates, sorry can't remember the site address right now. THe #250 bonus seems like a good one but is it a fair casino.

    Thanks,

    James
     
  2. Nov 24, 2006
  3. The Watchdog

    The Watchdog Dormant account

    Occupation:
    sports, poker, casinos
    Location:
    Costa Rica
    My point of view

    The Meister's accredited list is a very reliable source of casinos who will provide fairness and a decent service.

    Never the less, I guarantee you that there are several other sites which will provide you with an outstanding experience.

    I believe in one thing, there are over 2000 gambling sites out there, probably up to 3000. In my opinion, 90% are pure scumbags and morons who no crap about running a gambling site. The other 10% you can rely on.

    That means that there are around 200-300 sites which are worthy to give a try, The acredited list on this site is quite good, however it doensn't mean they are the only ones.

    I have played at Bet365, Titan Poker and Poker770 and all of them are excellent operations which are not here. Bet365 is amazing, Titan and Poker770 nothing great, but decent.
     
  4. Nov 24, 2006
  5. Simmo!

    Simmo! Moderator Staff Member

    Occupation:
    Web Dev.
    Location:
    England
    VC is definately a top-notch operation. It uses Chartwell "no download" software which some don't especially like, have even questioned before, but IMO it is fair - I can't think that a major bookmaker like VC would take a risk on unfair software they hadn't fully evaluated. A mistake like that could cost them millions.
     
  6. Nov 25, 2006
  7. Pulpstar

    Pulpstar Dormant account

    Occupation:
    Accounts
    Location:
    England
    Ended up about 70 quid down after wagering the bonus reqs - which i am now waiting for. The software seems fine from my small sample of 5000 pounds wagered and I'd recommnd it to anyone.

    Did Sky Bet Vegas as well - Nice bonus there too of 250 pounds (Down about 20 or so quid on that one minus bonus).

    So around about 400 quid profit or so - not bad for an evening's work :thumbsup:

    Just waiting for VC to be credited now. And then I can cash my winnings
     
  8. Nov 29, 2006
  9. mtx

    mtx Dormant account

    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    Canada
    VC is full of BS.

    Dealer never busts.

    Down 100GBP after only wagering 800 (was down 110 after wagering 300 before).
     

Share This Page