Vera and John's rude players

Status
Not open for further replies.
21:48 philip: I will contact the relevant people regarding your arrogance and ignorance, including Brian. please be aware you're job could be compromised.
That's where he messed up on. Threatening staff like that is uncool. :cool:

Was there a history to this and are we getting the full picture because if we are then I don't get why you're upset?
He could be venting after a loss. That would explain the behaviour.

Phil this is such an odd thread and I am quite frankly surprised by your attitude. I guess the caveat here is do not drink and post as you may come across as being an unreasonable so and so. Hopefully you won't have too much of a hangover in the morning.
He could be drunk, it is New Years after all! Some people don't realise that they are being rude. Like Donald Trump. :p

That's where he messed up on. Threatening staff like that is uncool. :cool:

He could be venting after a loss. That would explain the behaviour.

He could be drunk, it is New Years after all! Some people don't realise that they are being rude. Like Donald Trump. :p

wow

you really are self important arn't you?

Philderby1, In the morning when you're sober, you'll gradually recall acting like a class A asshole the night before. If you aren't drunk, then god help you, you douchebag.

As I said before,

Lets close this thread now, as it is going nowhere

Philip.

classic ...
embarrassing behavior... more so in the OPs responses on this thread than the chat copy.
Happy New Year everyone.... GLGLGLGL.

Okay, so it turns out that I cant seem to remove this thread, oh dear.

Well, no. But for the most rare of circumstances, once it's out there..well, it's always out there. Best you can hope for is Bry or a mod closes the thread. And considering the hour, none are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back