Vegasluck

You hadn't even made the complaint on the 12th, they couldn't have gave you a final response before you sent it.
I'm not sure on if you can re=open the existing case or if you have to start a new one. I would probably start a new one.
A SAR is a Subject Access Request. Request all account history, to include deposits, withdrawals (successful or not), game play does not need to be supplied, copies of all KYC and SOW documentation held by them, copy of any internal notes placed on the account, copies of all emails sent and received, copies of all live chats. Also, any information they have received from GB Group PLC. A list of any third parties they have supplied any or all of your information to. This is to be supplied for all accounts across all brands. You need to send this request to dpo@bgo.com

I would also request that they state the exact term they are closing your account under and the reason for the funds confiscation, but I would do that last part in an email rather than part of the SAR.

Google to to do a SAR, it has to be done properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back