VEGAS JOKER CON

halifaxplayer

Dormant account
Vegas joker are trying to con me out of $950 .I deposited with credit card name correct etc and eventually won $1000. I played back $50 and cashed out $950.
After almost 2 weeks of nothing I emailed them to see what was going on, rthey emailed me back asking for id etc drivers licence utility bill credit card copies etc whi ch i sent. they are now saying the account is not in my name so they will not pay my money.
I have reported to various authorities
BEWARE GAMERS STAY CLEAR OF THESE THIEVES!!!

re

how can they think that they have copies of all my documentation credit card drivers id, proof of address. my address has changed but as there is no visable means of updating your account nothing can be done about that they are saying the name on my account is different to mine , a name i do not know. i have contacted tex and all i get there is the same thing seems they are taking vegasjokers word for it. they not said they want to refund my deposits???? not my winnings. its a total con i deposited 150 ( which they had no problems in taking from me) and won 950 and they dont want to pay. well i got news for them i am going to make sure as many sites, forums and news groups know about this. it will cost them more than $950 in the end!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back