Valentine's Day 2020

Err your heart has a fat arse I think you should see a doctor.

Actually, to be honest, the rosy cheeks came from me being outside all day in the cold.
I figured if i ever was going to find the "hot singles in my area" today would be the day.
In the end i did not manage to find any of them, but i did manage to find a bag of flaming hot cheese crunchers.
Highly recommend.
8.6/10 Honeyjars.

kok.png

Edit: The crunchers might be the reason my heart has a fat arse.
Worth it.

I got 5 golden rings. 4 mocking birds, 3.....uh wait :eek: i got nothing at all but a scratch to the head from kitty for being late with his breakfast. He would not even watch a movie with me. He curled up by the window and ignored me. Oh well, at least i did get to catch up on one of the 2 shows i watch (Legacies) . I hope everyone else had a great Valentines day. Now i will mosey into the kitchen and make a pot pie for dinner :rolleyes:

I got 5 golden rings. 4 mocking birds, 3.....uh wait :eek: i got nothing at all but a scratch to the head from kitty for being late with his breakfast. He would not even watch a movie with me. He curled up by the window and ignored me. Oh well, at least i did get to catch up on one of the 2 shows i watch (Legacies) . I hope everyone else had a great Valentines day. Now i will mosey into the kitchen and make a pot pie for dinner :rolleyes:

list.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back