Valentine's Day 2020

Where did the "2020" in the title come from I don't remember typing that.
at a guess a mod; I'm gathering because either to differentiate from other years, or Jasminebed's identically titled recent thread :)

Well I didn’t expect my inbox here at CM to be empty on Valentine’s Day you set of miserable bar-stewards....
:(:confused::eek2:
hey, im sitting here with the dog while even my 78 yr old mother has a dinner date :laugh::laugh:

Well I'm proud to say I got tons of cards, had to get the shovel out as it was blocking up the hallway!

Aaaand then I woke up
bills
normal people call those bills

bills
normal people call those bills
I simply bring out the red marker pen and draw hearts on them, before lining them up on the mantelpiece

So far I have secret admirers from British Gas, Sky & Domestic & General!!!

I simply bring out the red marker pen and draw hearts on them, before lining them up on the mantelpiece

So far I have secret admirers from British Gas, Sky & Domestic & General!!!
hmm, good attitude
I'm going to read any reports today as secret crush love letters to myself :laugh:

that should leave me plenty of free time today now

Well I didn’t expect my inbox here at CM to be empty on Valentine’s Day you set of miserable bar-stewards....
:(:confused::eek2:

Oh shit i have just realized the lovely valentines message i thought i sent to you this morning i sent to someone else by mistake. No wonder they send me a rather nasty PM and blocked me:(

How embarrassing:oops:

Thanks Mina you too

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back