Utter Shit Bags.

Shits . I have had a few Pikeys call recently telling me things like I have a broken roof tile and blocked gutters, which was
crap.I introduce them to my dog and they fuck off.
In the process of fitting a smart alarm sytem with cameras evewhere , might not stop people breaking in but would let
half the street know, half a dozen people would be phoned and the camera footage stored in the cloud.

Shits . I have had a few Pikeys call recently telling me things like I have a broken roof tile and blocked gutters, which was
crap.I introduce them to my dog and they fuck off.
In the process of fitting a smart alarm sytem with cameras evewhere , might not stop people breaking in but would let
half the street know, half a dozen people would be phoned and the camera footage stored in the cloud.
Your ‘dags’ not dogs mate lol.

also the old gypo’s are superb at driveways should you require a new one!

Had my motorbike stolen then burnt to a crisp round the corner I guess because they couldn't joy ride it only bought it so not even insured it's a pain when you get scabby rats stealing stuff

They had certainly done their homework and planned it out. For speed they would have needed oxy-acetylene bottles so must have had a transit or similar parked up with that sort of gear in waiting.

Stole yours, drove it over there, whipped off the winch and fled. Probably nothing there you hadn’t thought of but just trying to think of anything that might help.

Last edited:
They had certainly done their homework and planned it out. For speed they would have needed oxy-acetylene bottles so must have had a transit or similar parked up with that sort of gear in waiting.

Stole yours, drove it over there, whipped off the winch and fled. Probably nothing there you hadn’t thought off but just trying to think of anything that might help.
110% planned and stolen to order..

absolute disgrace, best bet is asking criminals to find it and sort it out, yes I get the irony..

but this wasn’t a random theft.

sometimes scum need to be dealt with via harder scum.

gutted for gaz, I’ve been no Angel in the past but stealing is lower than low...

Years ago, we had problems in the village and everyone knew who it was but he was never punished to the degree that fitted the crime so he wasn’t deterred.

One night 4 guys decided that enough was enough, basically kidnapped him and marched him into the middle of a forest. Told him a load of stories about what foxes would do to him when they found him. Stripped him to his pants, tied his hands and feet and shoved him head first into a foxhole.

Went back a couple of hours later and he was completely broken. Amazingly we had no more problems with him.

Years ago, we had problems in the village and everyone knew who it was but he was never punished to the degree that fitted the crime so he wasn’t deterred.

One night 4 guys decided that enough was enough, basically kidnapped him and marched him into the middle of a forest. Told him a load of stories about what foxes would do to him when they found him. Stripped him to his pants, tied his hands and feet and shoved him head first into a foxhole.

Went back a couple of hours later and he was completely broken. Amazingly we had no more problems with him.
I’m not a fan of vigilante justice,
but sometimes it does work when you feel left down by the system.

read into that what you will.

Well some good news on this.

Insurance paid put promptly without issues and we was able to buy a 5 year newer truck with the payout.

Was a 9 hour round trip to collect from Wolverhampton.

Will have a search of the sales sites to see if i can save a bit of money replacing the tools we lost and then we are ready to go racing.

Attachments

• 141694628_10215107672805246_7057845776104370893_n.jpg
    141694628_10215107672805246_7057845776104370893_n.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 20
Shocked the insurance company stepped up to the mark I had a flooding claim last year took 5 months to settle and that was after getting my local MP involved..

Insurance paid put promptly without issues and we was able to buy a 5 year newer truck with the payout.

Will have a search of the sales sites to see if i can save a bit of money replacing the tools we lost and then we are ready to go racing.
Should have knocked the door mate, could have had a quick piss and I'd of made you a brew also.

Glad to read of some good news :thumbsup:

Good to hear, hope that was a essential trip though as if not many rules are broken and many people could die

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back