Utter Shit Bags.

Gaz237

Ueber Meister
MM
Just when you think things are bad enough, there's always room for another kick in the nuts.

Came out this morning to find some low life has stolen me and my sons recovery truck, lucky we took his race car off on Thursday.

It's parked over in the corner and i have my car parked alongside, so you cant drive it out forwards.

Well the fuckers outwitted me and just reversed it straight through the fence, taking two concrete posts out.

Plus hit my car in the process, Was a double cab Transit, had 2k plus of tools in it (which the insurance dont cover and about 1k in car spares).

To say i,m fucked off is an understatement.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 80
Bastards, hateful that these people can just come along and do this, by the time they get caught everything of value will have gone and they will get 120 hours community service and told not to do it again.
Plus the insurance will probably try and find a way of paying as little as possible out to you.

That absolutely sucks. It's a shame you didn't have cameras set up. They would be a good investment. I hope you get your stuff back.

Fucking arseholes mate, do you know anyone (not legit) who can recover your belongings and deal proper justice?

id not put a ounce of faith in the police.

genuinely gutted for you pal :-(

That absolutely sucks. It's a shame you didn't have cameras set up. They would be a good investment. I hope you get your stuff back.

Its the stuff that we wont get back for sure that pisses me off.

I doubt they even knew what was in the back, was all covered up with spare tyres, rims ect.

Cameras would not have helped, this would of been stolen to order and i doubt it's more than 5 miles from here, parked at a farm in case it has a tracker. Would of taken all the rear lights out going through that fence, but we don't have a police presence here.

Will be in a container in a week off to foreign shores. Was a 6 seater double cab.

Fucking arseholes mate, do you know anyone (not legit) who can recover your belongings and deal proper justice?

id not put a ounce of faith in the police.

genuinely gutted for you pal :-(

Funny enough, we know plenty of as you say non legit people through my Sons racing. If the truck turns up in the UK, I will be told.

Its too stand alone, with maybe 3 in the country that you would need to have a close inspection to tell them apart.

So if it appears on the racing or recovery scene i will have an address and will go look, even if its up in Scotland and can promise you if it's my truck it will be coming home with me and obviously i cant hurt them as would get done, But if they dont have me and Jacks tools, the money would be recovered from my non legits LOL.

Swings and roundabouts

Truly gutted for you Gaz.

Horrible to have your lively-hood taken away and both your sons and yours hobby.

I hope they do something silly and it turns up.

Do you have a picture of the truck itself? Im not far so i guess there is a rare chance and i could keep an eye out on my limited travels.

Horrible to have your lively-hood taken away and both your sons and yours hobby.

Do you have a picture of the truck itself? Im not far so i guess there is a rare chance and i could keep an eye out on my limited travels.

To be honest, with upgrades and tools loss I'll still be a good 5k down

Last edited by a moderator:

I retired at 50, a mix of luck and Being a British Aerospace engineer. I started a private pension with a company that did rather well, when i was 16. Plus my BAE pension, it works out roughly i get 80% a week of a equivalent wage until i die, so dont wanna catch this Covid shit

Depending on the week before racing, it would only depend on if my Son got new tyres or not.,Which he didnt need anyway, rather see him fight for a couple of laps to pass someone than just drive straight around the outside, just because. I,m not a show Daddy, when my Son wins his first trophy, i want it to be learnt.

I can chuck money at his car now and he will win, rather he fought for a win, which means he has to start further back, then we can spend a bit.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Bastards, hateful that these people can just come along and do this, by the time they get caught everything of value will have gone and they will get 120 hours community service and told not to do it again.
Plus the insurance will probably try and find a way of paying as little as possible out to you.
You're in Canada? Cause that is like exactly how it goes. I am so sorry Gaz. :(

Was not my lively hood, but to be fair it did earn a crust.

I retired at 50, a mix of luck and Being a British Aerospace engineer. I started a private pension with a company that did rather well, when i was 16. Plus my BAE pension, it works out roughly i get 80% a week of a equivalent wage until i die, so dont wanna catch this Covid shit

Depending on the week before racing, it would only depend on if my Son got new tyres or not.,Which he didnt need anyway, rather see him fight for a couple of laps to pass someone than just drive straight around the outside, just because. I,m not a show Daddy, when my Son wins his first trophy, i want it to be learnt.

I can chuck money at his car now and he will win, rather he fought for a win, which means he has to start further back, then we can spend a bit.
Just had a test done myself.

Attachments

• 6090E020-5CD1-4B98-A967-98211416422B.jpeg
    6090E020-5CD1-4B98-A967-98211416422B.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 28
Wow, just wow! I can't say I am shocked at the lengths criminals go to. You are probably right though, stolen to order!

They nicked it for the winch, was 23000 pounds and i had it fitted to the body the welded 100% all round,

You can see the big hole in the back where the cut it out

ffs utter twats.
Someone will know who's done it, do you not know anyone dodgy or who knows some dodgy people who you could give a couple of hundred quid to for the info? Then a couple of hundred to get the fuckers done over.
I used to know a couple of people in your area who could have found out but one died and the other moved to spain a few years back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back