USA Players - Great Accomplishments

The gdax hack is amazing, right? Honestly, everyone's experience varies, but I tend to give most 3dice games just a few hits to tell me whether to keep playing. Not too many of them string you along, if they're cold, you'll know it. ;) And if they are, get outttttt. Tuts & Moolah are my kryptonite, I'll jump around on bet sizes for a few spins to see what might hit... then before I know it my bankroll is gone. lol gl!

I haven't put a ton in yet but haven't seen what happens with 3 keys in moolah, what happens when you do Labeled?

I haven't put a ton in yet but haven't seen what happens with 3 keys in moolah, what happens when you do Labeled?
There's a feature where a ball drops through a maze of sorts to reveal how much you've won. Four or five keys (never had five!) is the same, but with higher amounts. :) I noticed you come through yesterday, stop & say hi in chat sometime, we won't bite. lol And gl!

There's a feature where a ball drops through a maze of sorts to reveal how much you've won. Four or five keys (never had five!) is the same, but with higher amounts. :) I noticed you come through yesterday, stop & say hi in chat sometime, we won't bite. lol And gl!

I haven't been having a break from 3dice. I am not sure I will be back :)

But I have had 5 keys on moolah many times in real :)

But I mean is it like a really aweome feature round that can pump out some great Payouts?

And ha I know, it's just that Im typically doing other things at same time so I'm spinning a bit while maybe doing some work or what not as well on the side, so I will set it to auto and let it roll a bit. But I'll try to chat more often when I can.

I just need a good hit there to get me going, haven't really had that. Like last night I hit for 2k on Nova 7s so I'm hankering to get back to it. I need a big time 3dice session to really get me pumped up!

lol, gotcha. It can be nice, but not usually "whoa" nice on the feature. For that you want to "kiss the queen" in arctic for 100fs with a 10x multiplier. ;)

Sweet! Yea I actually kissed the queen once and it was fun, was on a low bet tho. Damn I couldn't imagine landing that on a 5.00+. Even 2 dollar bets would be awesome on that.

$300 buy in and $6k cash out between VP and Tri-Card-Poker in about an hour on Ignition :)

Glad I found this board, looking forward to contributing.

4As.png

cR7OGn

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back