US election: the end result

Unfortunately some people who planned on voting for someone other than Obama were being branded 'racist' in certain parts of the states. Especially if they are white voters. Ridiculous but true. Of course, there were a small amount of people who voted against Obama the first time because they didn't want a black president.

IMO the color of the candidates shouldn't have anything to do with anything, and maybe at some point down the road people will pull their heads out. But since Obama is the first black president, I suppose you have to expect that kind of hoohah.

True Chayton,

It is not the color of the skin but the love of country I have yet to see in this president , I love this country and can trace my roots back as far as the 1600s here , all I wanted to see from Obama has not been met and I for one do not feel safe with him at the helm, what happened to a transparent goverment , so far we have Obama care pushed down our throats, 4 dead Americans that we all know is a huge cover up and folks just do not want to see this or they are just plain dumb to the facts. He needs to be held accountable and explain to the American people why he lied to us and the UN, I could give a damn about the UN but do care about one living up to what one promised, the blame it on Bush can only last so long my friends.

If Obama wants the respect of small business owners and others like myself , he needs to move to the center of the right and not off the deep left , he will get more support from others who hate to see this country divided like myself . I wish the man well and hope he does like Bill Clinton who did the same and we see where he is at now,much loved , most have forgot about him and Monica and the infamous cigar:D

To Nifty and thanks CM for explaining , we have had so many forged ballots by some that have died or are not true American registerd votors, some who are not even allowed to vote have done so or threatened by the black panthers at polling places in PA. I think it was. We should all have to show our Id when voting and it is not so in all states, hope that clears that up for you if not maybe someone else can.

Laurie

I participate in other political boards, and I don't know how much I really want to do that here on CM, but I was perusing this thread today and some of the posts really bothered me, so I wanted to respond:

It's very convenient for Republicans to say NOW, blonde-ly, 'oh, why do gay people think gay marriage is such a big deal when ... well, when people are, like, you know, dying and stuff?' :rolleyes:

Don't forget it was George Bush and Karl Rove who made this such a big deal, NOT gay people. It was they (and Frist, Santorum, and that Colorado woman who actually drafted the FMA) who decided to pander to Christian fundamentalists with their push for a Federal Marriage Amendment in 2003 in the weeks after the MA Supreme Court ruled that denying same-gender couples the protection of laws which were granted to opposite-gender couples was unconstitutional as to Massachusetts law. The Bush administration and their bigot sympathizers made this an issue worthy of national news, not gay people. But if you pick a fight and lose, don't come back later and say, "I didn't care either way, really, and even so, what a petty thing to get all bothered about, lol." Obligatory hair flip. :rolleyes:

GWB was polling poorly in the run up to his own re-election, very unpopular in light of the Iraq War, and later in 2004 just managed to squeak by against John Kerry with that appeal to bigots, amongst other GOP constituencies.

I could say more, but think I'll leave it there. Rant off. :p

I'm not from the US but I'm glad Obama won. I really respect what he is trying to achieve with the healthcare system over there, & I hope he succeeds. He's faced a lot of problems with this, a lot of it stirred up by the insurance companies I'm guessing. But I really think the Obama care is a good thing for America.

Glad Romney didn't get in I mean can you really take someone seriously who doesn't know where Syria is.

Is sad about the online gambling laws though, if people want to gamble online let them it's their choice. They are adults & capable of making their own decisions, treating people like kids at school & saying no & treating them like criminals for doing it is being a control freak.

One day I would really love to go to New York. Don't know why, just keep having surreal dreams about the place.

Here's the thing I have been going over and over in my head. The way USA is now, I think I may like to try someone different. I would pass up some of the things Obama believes in just to get us on the right track again.

I don't mean this nasty at all, but is gay marriage (or whatever Romney is against) really more important than people getting jobs and getting our ecomomy back on track? People are starving, not working, losing their houses, honestly struggling to survive, etc...IMHO there are more important things to worry about right now.

i agree with you.

I'm not from the US but I'm glad Obama won. I really respect what he is trying to achieve with the healthcare system over there, & I hope he succeeds. He's faced a lot of problems with this, a lot of it stirred up by the insurance companies I'm guessing. But I really think the Obama care is a good thing for America.

Glad Romney didn't get in I mean can you really take someone seriously who doesn't know where Syria is.

Is sad about the online gambling laws though, if people want to gamble online let them it's their choice. They are adults & capable of making their own decisions, treating people like kids at school & saying no & treating them like criminals for doing it is being a control freak.

One day I would really love to go to New York. Don't know why, just keep having surreal dreams about the place.

and can you really take someone seriously who thinks theres 57 states and who let 4 americans die while telling those that could help to stand down?

and no i,m not repub or rat. i,m just sick and tried of hearing how the god obama walks on water and can do no harm.

and mitt was just a white obama we in the u.s had noone that was worth a damn to vote for this time. again the lesser of the two evils.

and for all of those that think obama won fair really have thier blinders on he stold this election and anyone with a clear thinking mind knows it.

i,m done so all you who just think obamas the best thing since baked bread how your go at me i guess in the end when there is no u.s lifted and all r rights have been taken away we.ll see whos right.

and anyone who does not live in the u.s that thinks obama is so great i,ll be more then happy to ship him to you and he can run your country for awhile. be glad to be rid of him.

Last edited:
True Chayton,

It is not the color of the skin but the love of country I have yet to see in this president , I love this country and can trace my roots back as far as the 1600s here , all I wanted to see from Obama has not been met and I for one do not feel safe with him at the helm, what happened to a transparent goverment , so far we have Obama care pushed down our throats, 4 dead Americans that we all know is a huge cover up and folks just do not want to see this or they are just plain dumb to the facts. He needs to be held accountable and explain to the American people why he lied to us and the UN, I could give a damn about the UN but do care about one living up to what one promised, the blame it on Bush can only last so long my friends.

If Obama wants the respect of small business owners and others like myself , he needs to move to the center of the right and not off the deep left , he will get more support from others who hate to see this country divided like myself . I wish the man well and hope he does like Bill Clinton who did the same and we see where he is at now,much loved , most have forgot about him and Monica and the infamous cigar:D

To Nifty and thanks CM for explaining , we have had so many forged ballots by some that have died or are not true American registerd votors, some who are not even allowed to vote have done so or threatened by the black panthers at polling places in PA. I think it was. We should all have to show our Id when voting and it is not so in all states, hope that clears that up for you if not maybe someone else can.

Laurie

i agree laurie. but for myself i will be truthful i hate obama always have and will and he will never have my respect until i know for sure he stands with and for the u.s and its people which at this time i don,t think will ever happen.

i agree laurie. but for myself i will be truthful i hate obama always have and will and he will never have my respect until i know for sure he stands with and for the u.s and its people which at this time i don,t think will ever happen.

I have a strong feeling he will be impeached for lying to the American people and as he said the buck stops with him , well he has four dead Americans blood on his hands and he needs to explain , we are watching our friends in Isreal taking a pounding from Hamass or whom ever those radical bastards are and the world just turns a blind eye . Iran needs to be stopped before the whole globe is on fire.

Most people have good hearts and there are those out there that are just plain evil and need to be taken off this planet , whilst we still have one.

I get so frustrated over the way this country and the media is acting over Obama , its sickening to watch Chris Mathews on TV , he gets this freakish warm gushy look on his face , like most of the reporters when they speak obamas name , like they are on the verge of having a screaming freaking convulsive orgasm.

For the OP who loves Obamanation , hell you can have at him just as Kauphy stated , I think he will turn out to ruin of this great nation and I am not alone, just among many who will say whats on their mind about this poor of an excuse of a Prez and the liberal media that protects him !!!.:mad:
Rant over

Laurie

I have a strong feeling he will be impeached for lying to the American people and as he said the buck stops with him , well he has four dead Americans blood on his hands and he needs to explain , we are watching our friends in Isreal taking a pounding from Hamass or whom ever those radical bastards are and the world just turns a blind eye . Iran needs to be stopped before the whole globe is on fire.

Most people have good hearts and there are those out there that are just plain evil and need to be taken off this planet , whilst we still have one.

I get so frustrated over the way this country and the media is acting over Obama , its sickening to watch Chris Mathews on TV , he gets this freakish warm gushy look on his face , like most of the reporters when they speak obamas name , like they are on the verge of having a screaming freaking convulsive orgasm.

For the OP who loves Obamanation , hell you can have at him just as Kauphy stated , I think he will turn out to ruin of this great nation and I am not alone, just among many who will say whats on their mind about this poor of an excuse of a Prez and the liberal media that protects him !!!.:mad:
Rant over

Laurie

Absolutely.

George W was far better.

Out of interest, you say that Obama has 4 dead Americans on his hands, and he needs to pay for it.

Applying the same reasoning, does George W have to pay for the 5,200+ deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, which was all based on a barefaced lie about WMDs? Or does he get a pass because he belongs to your political party?

Seems to be a lot of "hatred" going on in your posts in this thread and not much in the way of facts and substance.

FWIW, the financial woes the US is experiencing currently is a result of the ineptness and trough-swilling of the previous government. George and his buddies filled their pockets whilst the average person and their investments went under.

IMO your call for Iran to be stopped is short-sighted. If the US or Israel intervene militarily, and that it the only way it is going to stop them, you had better get used to staying indoors as you will see the worst and bloodiest worldwide terrorist campaign the world has ever seen....which will not stop when the attack/war is over. The Iranians want the bomb for defense....they know that they cannot win a full scale war against Israel (who are nobody's "friend" BTW....Israel is all about Israel and money), so their only possible means of preventing that ever happening is to possess a nuclear weapons program. I'll tell you one thing....I would rather them have one than India or Pakistan. Iranians are placid and peaceful compared to the extremists in the subcontinent,

Nothing personal Laurie, but it is pretty obvious that you are.....well I'm not going to say it. Passion is a good thing, but blindly following people like politicians (in your case Romney and Co) and placing them and their party on a pedestal tells me that it isn't about the facts, but rather an attitude towards certain sections of the community, which we all know the Republicans have no time for. All politicians are greedy and have their nose in the trough...to think that Romney and Co and Obama or whoever is any different from each other in that respect is a very narrow and ill-considered point of view.

Nothing personal Laurie, but it is pretty obvious that you are.....well I'm not going to say it. Passion is a good thing, but blindly following people like politicians (in your case Romney and Co) and placing them and their party on a pedestal tells me that it isn't about the facts, but rather an attitude towards certain sections of the community, which we all know the Republicans have no time for. All politicians are greedy and have their nose in the trough...to think that Romney and Co and Obama or whoever is any different from each other in that respect is a very narrow and ill-considered point of view.

Sorry Nifty, I HAVE to call you out on this one....this is the SECOND time in this thread you called Laurie racist, and that's not cool. You know it.

Everyone is free to state how they feel about politicians, aliens, bigfoot, whatever....BUT calling someone racist IS PERSONAL!!!

Calling another member of this community racist makes me sick!

Sorry Nifty, I HAVE to call you out on this one....this is the SECOND time in this thread you called Laurie racist, and that's not cool. You know it.

Everyone is free to state how they feel about politicians, aliens, bigfoot, whatever....BUT calling someone racist IS PERSONAL!!!

Calling another member of this community racist makes me sick!

Please copy and paste the two occasions when I called Laurie a racist.

When you've attempted that and failed, you might consider apologizing.

Nothing personal Laurie, but it is pretty obvious that you are.....well I'm not going to say it

What were you trying to say here? She was pretty?

Passion is a good thing, but blindly following people like politicians (in your case Romney and Co) and placing them and their party on a pedestal tells me that it isn't about the facts, but rather an attitude towards certain sections of the community, which we all know the Republicans have no time for

And you are referring to what section of the community? The Easter Bunny section?

Please try and spin these 2 quotes...please. Awww, no apologizing here.

What were you trying to say here? She was pretty?

And you are referring to what section of the community? The Easter Bunny section?

Please try and spin these 2 quotes...please. Awww, no apologizing here.

The first one had nothing to do with racism, but I didn't say it because it may have been construed as a personal attack, hence I didn't say it.

The second actually referred to those less fortunate than others, such as the poor and sick and disabled.

I do find it interesting that, on the mere sniff of any suggestion of being called racist, some go totally overboard in declaring that they are not. Very odd.

You owe me an apology, or at least a retraction.

IMO you're allowing your personal history with me and your friendship with Laurie cloud your judgement.

The first one had nothing to do with racism, but I didn't say it because it may have been construed as a personal attack, hence I didn't say it.

The second actually referred to those less fortunate than others, such as the poor and sick and disabled.

I do find it interesting that, on the mere sniff of any suggestion of being called racist, some go totally overboard in declaring that they are not. Very odd.

You owe me an apology, or at least a retraction.

IMO you're allowing your personal history with me and your friendship with Laurie cloud your judgement.

Oh so when I want to do a personal attack on someone I have to say "it is pretty obvious that you are.....well I'm not going to say it" and then everything will be fine? Is that the trick? Thanks for the tip. Everyone knows that's EXACTLY what you meant.

I owe you nothing. You seem to forget sometimes, you don't own this forum and everyone won't bow down to you. Nothing clouds my judgement, we were getting along fine, as far as I was concerned any history was over with, hence starting my post saying "sorry Nifty" and I have no friendship with Laurie beyond being on the same forum.

Don't make me turn this car around!

EDIT:

I have to agree with Nifty on the GWB part.

I love Laurie to death but Mr. Bush was a f***tard. Talk about blood on your hands. It's a wonder he can even sleep at night. I don't agree with everything Obama and it has nothing to do with him being black, green or purple. If Romney didn't try to shove his beliefs down Americas throat he could have very well been President me thinks.

I am gonna give Obama the chance. I mean look what he came into office with!

Oh so when I want to do a personal attack on someone I have to say "it is pretty obvious that you are.....well I'm not going to say it" and then everything will be fine? Is that the trick? Thanks for the tip. Everyone knows that's EXACTLY what you meant.

I owe you nothing. You seem to forget sometimes, you don't own this forum and everyone won't bow down to you. Nothing clouds my judgement, we were getting along fine, as far as I was concerned any history was over with, hence starting my post saying "sorry Nifty" and I have no friendship with Laurie beyond being on the same forum.

As I have said before ,I backed Herman Cain until he dropped out of the GOP race , so a racist , I am not.

Second of all Isreal is a sitting duck with every country around them trying to wipe them off the face of the earth , Iranians are peaceful people in most but they have a dictator who is warped , who does not believe that Hitler killed over 6 million Jews and others , I have many Jewish friends and they are not as you said.

My worry is this lunitic and others who have nukes or are close to getting them, this should scare everyone worldwide.

As far as GWB , well we have had 4 years of Bush bashing and enough is enough , time for Obama to do his job and treat all Americans the same, Dem or Rep or Indepenent , instead of trying to divide this country and spin facts , he just is not cutting the mustard imho.

I know Just Play from the forums as most of the old timers from CM and have no beef with anyone, just Obama:D

Laurie

Yep, think it's time to let GWB off the hook and for Obama to step up. You can only blame old GWB for so long before it's your problem.

So far there is nothing in Obama's programs that's going to help me one bit. I make too much money to get on his socialized medical plans so guess I'll be paying for my own insurance. Can't get a free cell phone cause I am not on any of the free money programs so guess I'll be paying my own cell phone bill. Don't qualify for food stamps so guess I'll be buying my own groceries. I'm not seeing much difference in my life style except that things just keep going up in price.

Romney wasn't my pick either. I don't think either one of them have got sense enough to come in out of the rain, much less have any kind of picture of what is going on in the US at this moment. The Presidential Office has become a puppet office for whoever happens to be pulling the strings at the moment. Not sure who it is right now, but they are doing a sucko Judy job of it as far as I am concerned.

Guess we will see in four years whether Obama is lauded as a great president or will he take all the blame like GWB.

Yep, think it's time to let GWB off the hook and for Obama to step up. You can only blame old GWB for so long before it's your problem.

So far there is nothing in Obama's programs that's going to help me one bit. I make too much money to get on his socialized medical plans so guess I'll be paying for my own insurance. Can't get a free cell phone cause I am not on any of the free money programs so guess I'll be paying my own cell phone bill. Don't qualify for food stamps so guess I'll be buying my own groceries. I'm not seeing much difference in my life style except that things just keep going up in price.

Romney wasn't my pick either. I don't think either one of them have got sense enough to come in out of the rain, much less have any kind of picture of what is going on in the US at this moment. The Presidential Office has become a puppet office for whoever happens to be pulling the strings at the moment. Not sure who it is right now, but they are doing a sucko Judy job of it as far as I am concerned.

Guess we will see in four years whether Obama is lauded as a great president or will he take all the blame like GWB.

Excellent Post, ANNIE!!!:notworthy

I am an 'inbetweenie' , too....except I can't afford to give up my self-employed job, so that I can be better off;)

As I have said before ,I backed Herman Cain until he dropped out of the GOP race , so a racist , I am not.

Second of all Isreal is a sitting duck with every country around them trying to wipe them off the face of the earth , Iranians are peaceful people in most but they have a dictator who is warped , who does not believe that Hitler killed over 6 million Jews and others , I have many Jewish friends and they are not as you said.

My worry is this lunitic and others who have nukes or are close to getting them, this should scare everyone worldwide.

As far as GWB , well we have had 4 years of Bush bashing and enough is enough , time for Obama to do his job and treat all Americans the same, Dem or Rep or Indepenent , instead of trying to divide this country and spin facts , he just is not cutting the mustard imho.

I know Just Play from the forums as most of the old timers from CM and have no beef with anyone, just Obama:D

Laurie

Thanks Laurie.

Just to be clear.....you're saying that, because he left office 4 years ago, gwb is no longer responsible for sending 5000+ US soldiers to their deaths in a war about money and resources? Well, I guess that means Obama is off the hook for the 4 Americans you mentioned in few years anyway, so why mention it?

Iran is not a dictatorship. In fact, there are opposite factions in their governmental system, and not all of them support the nuclear push....even some of the clerics don't want it, with the big cheese himself saying that for Iran to build a nuclear weapon would be "against Islam".

I'm interested in the idea of earning too much to get welfare etc. If one earns enough, why would one need it? I thought it was for those who couldn't afford it?

A society is judged by how it treats its most vulnerable citizens. Yes, there will always be moochers.....even the workplace and most families have one....but the moment you get too tough, the genuinely needy miss out.

IMO it is the responsibility of a government to provide healthcare for its citizens.

The amount of times I've read and seen over the years about how sick people can't even afford vital prescription medicine because insurance won't cover it and it costs hundreds of dollars or more. It's totally wrong. It never happen in a country that beats its chest about how they are a shining light of freedom and prosperity....which it is if you can afford it.

Nifty29, just play : give it a rest. If this thread was in the open forums and not the Attic you'd both probably be thread-banned for derailing and your bickersville stuff toward each other. If you continue to escalate this foolishness it will be time for some "Ruining The Forum Vibe" infractions.

Some people may not know they are fortunate to be able to choose their own leaders. I cant choose mine and the vote that I can use can only choose someone to sit in a council that wields legislative powers and even that is undemocratic because of the system we use. For me, it does not matter why you chose your leader. The choice is solely yours and it can be a rational decision or just an impulsive choice. I wouldnt say one is wrong if his/her choice was based on good looks, religion or anything else. The bottom line is everyone has a vote and your vote is not more important than mine. Once the leaders are chosen, you have to live with it and it should be remembered that its impossible to please everyone.

it is not over until the fat lady sings,

maybe we still have a chance to get him out.

Facebook © 2012

English (US) · Privacy · Terms · Cookies ·
More

Red White Blue News.com · 30,431 like this
44 minutes ago · ..

I'm not sure what I think of this. Does voter fraud justify it? The question for me is, how would I feel about it if the Dems pulled this one with a Dem-controlled House? What say you? ~mkw

Please copy ‘n paste this as far and wide as possible!! And then make some phone calls. This election does not get decided until Mid-December when the Electoral College cast their votes.

According to Article II of the U.S. Constitution AND the 12th Amendment - if 1/3rd of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College -- then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the President. In other words -- if we pressure Congressmen, State Party Officials, and groups such as Tea Party Patriots, Heritage Foundation, etc., to call on RED States to NOT have their Electors cast their vote --then the House of Reps CAN choose the next President!!!!!

The democrats are stealing this election and it is up to WE, the people, to put the hammer down on their widespread vote-fraud. The founding-fathers gave us the Electoral College for several reasons. Vote-Fraud is one of those reasons. But it is up to us to hold tightly to the Constitution. If we don’t – then we are just as guilty as those who would ignore it.

The Constitution can stop the socialist machine in its' tracks. But it is up to YOU to get on the phone and make some noise. Please call your State Party Officials, your Congressmen, and any political groups or organizations ASAP.

WE do not elect the President. The Electoral College elects the President. But if enough of them do not cast their vote -then the responsibility falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the next President.

MAKE THE CALLS!!! If just 17 RED States agreed to NOT cast their votes in the electoral college – then it goes to the House. And if pressured - they just might do it.

We do NOT have to convince ANY democrats – at all.

All we have to do is convince 1/3 of the States to NOT cast their electoral college votes.

Well more than 1/3 of the States did in fact vote as RED States. And they too can see the obvious, wide-spread vote-fraud which has taken place.

So, if the Electors in 17 States which Romney won decided to NOT cast their electoral college votes -- then the electoral college does not meet the requirement as defined in the Constitution. And in such a case, the electoral college is thereby null and void. The matter then goes to the House.

In every State, each political party chooses its' own “electors”. Then, whichever party wins the popular vote in each State is the party which gets to have its' electors cast their vote in the electoral college.

However, according to the Constitution and the 12th Amendment, in order for the Electoral College to have a quorum - then at least 2/3rds of the States must cast their votes.

As stated in the Constitution and the 12th Amendment: “A quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States,”

So, if 1/3 of the States (17) do NOT cast their electoral college votes - then it goes to the House of Representatives (not the senate) to elect the next President.

YES!! WE CAN DO THIS!! GET THE WORD OUT!! AND MAKE SOME CALLS!

My main concern right now if I were American would be the powers bestowed into FEMA and their concentration camps, unless all of you think it ok that in times of a national disaster they can confiscate your home, food, transport, children to work on a farm etc.

Their powers, that come into force as soon as the situation arises....................................

Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate:

o the National Security Act of 1947, which allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities;

o the 1950 Defense Production Act, which gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy;

o the Act of August 29, 1916, which authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency; and

o the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, which enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

Your country was built on the Bill of Rights and all it stood for, your next President should be one that get`s you back on track.

i have been saying this about the fema camps since the ass got in and everyone called me a nut and a racest which i,m not seeing he is white and black.

but the camps are there and they will be used for the people of the u.s

Rant over

Laurie

very well said.

it is not over until the fat lady sings,

maybe we still have a chance to get him out.

Facebook © 2012

English (US) · Privacy · Terms · Cookies ·
More

Red White Blue News.com · 30,431 like this
44 minutes ago · ..

I'm not sure what I think of this. Does voter fraud justify it? The question for me is, how would I feel about it if the Dems pulled this one with a Dem-controlled House? What say you? ~mkw

Please copy ‘n paste this as far and wide as possible!! And then make some phone calls. This election does not get decided until Mid-December when the Electoral College cast their votes.

According to Article II of the U.S. Constitution AND the 12th Amendment - if 1/3rd of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College -- then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the President. In other words -- if we pressure Congressmen, State Party Officials, and groups such as Tea Party Patriots, Heritage Foundation, etc., to call on RED States to NOT have their Electors cast their vote --then the House of Reps CAN choose the next President!!!!!

The democrats are stealing this election and it is up to WE, the people, to put the hammer down on their widespread vote-fraud. The founding-fathers gave us the Electoral College for several reasons. Vote-Fraud is one of those reasons. But it is up to us to hold tightly to the Constitution. If we don’t – then we are just as guilty as those who would ignore it.

The Constitution can stop the socialist machine in its' tracks. But it is up to YOU to get on the phone and make some noise. Please call your State Party Officials, your Congressmen, and any political groups or organizations ASAP.

WE do not elect the President. The Electoral College elects the President. But if enough of them do not cast their vote -then the responsibility falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the next President.

MAKE THE CALLS!!! If just 17 RED States agreed to NOT cast their votes in the electoral college – then it goes to the House. And if pressured - they just might do it.

We do NOT have to convince ANY democrats – at all.

All we have to do is convince 1/3 of the States to NOT cast their electoral college votes.

Well more than 1/3 of the States did in fact vote as RED States. And they too can see the obvious, wide-spread vote-fraud which has taken place.

So, if the Electors in 17 States which Romney won decided to NOT cast their electoral college votes -- then the electoral college does not meet the requirement as defined in the Constitution. And in such a case, the electoral college is thereby null and void. The matter then goes to the House.

In every State, each political party chooses its' own “electors”. Then, whichever party wins the popular vote in each State is the party which gets to have its' electors cast their vote in the electoral college.

However, according to the Constitution and the 12th Amendment, in order for the Electoral College to have a quorum - then at least 2/3rds of the States must cast their votes.

As stated in the Constitution and the 12th Amendment: “A quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States,”

So, if 1/3 of the States (17) do NOT cast their electoral college votes - then it goes to the House of Representatives (not the senate) to elect the next President.

YES!! WE CAN DO THIS!! GET THE WORD OUT!! AND MAKE SOME CALLS!

It will never happen.

Why? Well, what do you think will happen the next time a republican president won and the dems controlled the house?

Neither side will start a process that will destroy both of them.

Not only that, but it would be an insult to the people of the US who voted him in as President. Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean you should usurp the rights of those who do.

What are you talking about when you say he is "black and white"...? Why does it matter either way? I'm confused. Personally, I never see anyone as one colour or another.

Re: the executive orders.

Just about every country has such contingency plans and methods of invoking martial law etc in the event of a national crisis. The USA is no different. I just don't see the big deal.

It is only the paranoid panic-mongers that really believe they are going to wake up one morning to find everyone being shipped off to camps just because the president was in a mood because he didn't get enough sleep.

Such plans are absolutely vital. If everything goes to hell, and with so many nukes and other horrible weapons on the planet it isn't out of the question, then the government HAS to have a clear plan and be able to take control of vital infrastructure. Or, would you rather, if there was some dirty bomb terror attack or some bio or chemical attack on US soil, that the government just get together and say "Shit! What do we do now? I guess we should go to congress and debate it and send it to committee etc etc".

Believe me, in the event that the shit hits the fan, you will WANT FEMA to be acting ASAP to protect you and your family.

Out of interest, which republican Presidents have tried to repeal these orders? Well, actually they don't need to try, they just have to rescind them. It is not an issue related to party politics at all.

I'm really curious as to why some people "hate" Obama. It is such a strong word. It is also interesting that most of this hatred seems to come from the South (not in this forum particularly but generally...I saw the results on election night and have seen many many commentators). As hard as I try, I can't work out why the hatred is so strong. Here, we might not like certain politicians, but we don't "hate" them with such vitriol, and we certainly don't even discuss their colour or ethnicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back