Uptown Aces - New Lobby Jackpot

Deanna

So Uptown Aces has a new thing - a Lobby Jackpot. You opt in and it takes away .01 each spin with a chance to win. At first I thought it was just another way to get a few cents out of everyone, but I'll be darned, I won it 5 times this weekend. You don't know you won until you exit your current game, then you get the pop up to claim your prize. I won $38, $49, $96, $36, $29 - It was a nice surprise when I changed games and that window popped up. Thanks Uptown Aces, I think I like it!

So Uptown Aces has a new thing - a Lobby Jackpot. You opt in and it takes away .01 each spin with a chance to win. At first I thought it was just another way to get a few cents out of everyone, but I'll be darned, I won it 5 times this weekend. You don't know you won until you exit your current game, then you get the pop up to claim your prize. I won $38, $49, $96, $36, $29 - It was a nice surprise when I changed games and that window popped up. Thanks Uptown Aces, I think I like it!
Any play thru on it Deanna?

I honestly didn't pay attention, I'm assuming there isn't because it just gets added onto your balance and I haven't seen any rules/regulations anywhere on it. Kind of funny, right after I made this post yesterday, I had $1 left, so I played .08 spins on Wild Hog until I busted out. Popped back into the lobby and had won a $47 Lobby Jackpot! Like I said, I like it! :)

Nice that they let you choose whether or not to opt in. Would be unfortunate if they bumped down the entire site's RTP for it instead.

Yes, you can opt out. Once you opt in, you just stay in, even after you win one. I won two of them last night, $60 and $57 so I was happy. I can afford a penny a spin extra for the fun of popping into the lobby and seeing "Claim Your Prize" pop up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back