1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Uptown Aces bonus blacklisted, but no one will tell me why

Discussion in 'Casino Complaints - Bonus Issues' started by str8wild, Sep 26, 2014.

    Sep 26, 2014
  1. str8wild

    str8wild Dormant account

    Occupation:
    Cell Tower Monkey, handyman/painter/tv extra
    Location:
    United States
    Contacted the rep multiple times, but I never get a response. Got any suggestions?
     
  2. Sep 26, 2014
  3. maphesto

    maphesto Dormant account

    Location:
    Sweden
    Vote with your feet, deposit at casinos who want your money. :)

    Casinos who think that certain players can beat their House Edge must think that their games aren't random. I have been bonus banned at places and the funniest is at Ace Revenue casinos where it says "player class : skilled" when I log in. I am probably in their eyes better than the average Joe when it comes to press spin. :D
     
    3 people like this.
  4. Sep 29, 2014
  5. str8wild

    str8wild Dormant account

    Occupation:
    Cell Tower Monkey, handyman/painter/tv extra
    Location:
    United States
    I guess so. They are clearly uninterested in keeping their customers. Thumbs down to the whole Sloto group. :mad:
     
  6. Sep 29, 2014
  7. cheetahwind

    cheetahwind Dormant account

    Occupation:
    Wind Blade Maker
    Location:
    Iowa
    I know the rep has been sort of in and out lately. For a while they were the most attentive group, and now with all they have going on. They seem to be caring less and less about trying to keep there accreditation status by logging in from time to time.
    Plus with Uptown Aces having a 72 hour processing period is a bit harsh for a US player. Who already has to play the waiting game to get there funds anyways. Then to boot since you mentioned bonuses, yes there cashable now, yet I don't care for the fact you can't play progressives nor bet above $6.50.
    On either note, if your not getting any good answers through support and the rep hasn't obviously logged in for a while. Like stated before, find another casino group.
    Being in the US honestly if you can play at them with a bonus, Club World, 3Dice, and Bovada are all 3 way better US facing casinos anyhow.
    Good luck and hopefully you'll find a place that suits your fancy.
     
  8. Sep 29, 2014
  9. str8wild

    str8wild Dormant account

    Occupation:
    Cell Tower Monkey, handyman/painter/tv extra
    Location:
    United States
    Yeah Club World and it's affiliates get 95% of my business and iNet get the other 5%. Karoline, the CW rep, has probably spoiled me with her awesomeness.
     

Share This Page