Uptown Aces/ BitCoin issue

TO BE CLEAR:

I thought that I sent a link to this thread to the rep immediately upon starting it yesterday. I know that there is a zero tolerance policy about contacting the rep when making a complaint (although this was not a formal complaint, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar experience/ issue). I am not seeing that PM in my "sent messages" folder, so it may have been an error on my end?

I just tried to forward the link to the thread AGAIN and it is still not showing in my "sent messages". If I am in error about maintaining contact with the rep in the forum, i humbly apologize, as I thought I had contacted Sloto immediately.

UPDATE: I did not have the box "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." checked, so I do believe I sent the link yesterday.

Last edited:
I sent Sloto a link to the thread. I haven't gotten a response. I also emailed their support this morning asking for an update to the situation. No response.

I called support earlier and was told the delay was with "bitcoin" and not them. That they were ready to go and were just waiting on "bitcoin" to fix their problem. She suggested that I cancel my payout request and choose another method.. Right about then she realized that there was another method already selected that should have gone out yesterday and had not. I asked to speak to the manager on duty who wasn't there but would be in an hour and she would call me back in an hour. Being That it's Friday I'm inclined to say that Nada is going to happen until next week. I sure hope I'm wrong.

BITCOIN IS IN MY WALLET

UPDATE: I just received my payment via Coinbase, my BitCoin wallet.

I hope you guys have the same update soon.

UPDATE: I just received my payment via Coinbase, my BitCoin wallet.

Your post implies that you are sending and receiving Bitcoin directly from your Coinbase wallet to and from gambling sites.
This puts your Coinbase account at serious risk.
I'd strongly advise NOT to send/receive directly from Coinbase to gambling sites as Coinbase will close your account as soon as your patterns indicate that you are into gambling.
Many Coinbase users had their accounts closed because of such patterns in the past.

Recommended path is to send from Coinbase -> Bitcoin only wallet (i.e. blockchain.info) -> gambling sites.
To retrieve winnings just reverse the process: gambling site -> blockchain.info -> coinbase

Opening a blockchain account is free (actually you can open as many as you like) and the fees involved for this extra step are negligible.

This avoids the direct connection between Coinbase and a gambling site/wallet and generally keeps Coinbase accounts in good standing.

Coinbase (being licensed in the US) is obliged to extended scrutiny, blockchain.info (dealing with bitcoin only) is not.

Invalid Cryptoaddress

So then this just happened...

Thank you for your patience regarding your payout of $500.00 via Bitcoin.
Please note that this payout was declined as the Bitcoin Cryptoaddress you have entered in your payout request, is invalid.
The funds are now on your account. You may re-submit with the correct Cryptoaddress or via another withdrawal method of your choice.
Should you require any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Slotocash Financial Services

The address is copied and pasted and usually if it's invalid it won't even accept it. Now I have to try again and wait another two days. I'm just curious, has this happened to anyone else?

So then this just happened...

Thank you for your patience regarding your payout of $500.00 via Bitcoin.
Please note that this payout was declined as the Bitcoin Cryptoaddress you have entered in your payout request, is invalid.
The funds are now on your account. You may re-submit with the correct Cryptoaddress or via another withdrawal method of your choice.
Should you require any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Slotocash Financial Services

The address is copied and pasted and usually if it's invalid it won't even accept it. Now I have to try again and wait another two days. I'm just curious, has this happened to anyone else?

We'll see how this works out. Of course I played some but fortunately I had a few nice hits and have cashed out again for $1600. I took screen shots of my bitcoin "receive" address and of that exact address being input into the cashier. Now I have to wait two days to see what happens with all that.

We'll see how this works out. Of course I played some but fortunately I had a few nice hits and have cashed out again for $1600. I took screen shots of my bitcoin "receive" address and of that exact address being input into the cashier. Now I have to wait two days to see what happens with all that.

I know when I receive money from Uptown Aces ...JPC..Slotastic...Grande Vegas..I have to use the same address for receiving funds from them. Slotslv and Bovada

want a new address every time. I withdrew from Bovada yesterday it took 27 minutes to my blockchain account I was very surprised.

I think my Blockchain gives me a new address every time, I'm not sure. Someone who's more familiar could comment on that. But I've cashed out many times to Uptown and Sloto using this same method and never had an issue. That's why this took me by surprise. I emailed the payment center back with a picture of my Blockchain "Receive funds address" window with the address and said "I have cashed out using this address." If you need to, please feel free to cross check it with the payout I've requested so this issue doesn't happen again. I would like to receive my payout on Friday." Since I've never had a problem with them I'm going to go with the positive and call it my error the last time. I'm not sure how but ...

If it happens again then I think I'll have my tinfoil hat squarely on my head!

I received mine today. It was requested January 28th.

That's quite a delay, but better late than never. I know you have more withdraws to go, so hopefully they get it together.

Still no response from the Sloto Rep in reference to this thread, though :confused:

That's quite a delay, but better late than never. I know you have more withdraws to go, so hopefully they get it together.

Still no response from the Sloto Rep in reference to this thread, though :confused:

Mine was successfully processed this morning!

The posts that I read about here also coincides with when the Bit Coin network was heavily congested over the last 2 weeks.

I'm going to venture a guess, that they probably had the funds, but were waiting on the transfer to happen.

A bit of a warning if I may, expect that delays are more than likely going to occur now more frequently as miners are becoming increasingly more "fee" hungry than they were before. Back in July of last year the amount of new coin being generated was halved. Essentially cutting the amount of coin they were rewarded. Therefore a lot of them are now becoming more fee hungry than before.

So while I highly doubt Uptown or Sloto will heed my warning. If you want to get your customers paid in time, you might want to consider switching your wallet to a more dynamic fee system. That way customers aren't waiting to get paid for days and weeks.

Over the last few weeks quite a few transactions got "stuck" because the fee paid wasn't enough to outweigh other transactions that paid more of a fee than others.

To illustrate if one transaction paid 0.001 BTC to send a transaction while another one paid 0.005 BTC to send a transaction. Then one with the higher amount of a fee paid would get priority over the lower one. Now imagine quite a few paid the 0.005 BTC fee over the 0.001 BTC now your smaller fee transaction will become stuck as the miners will take priority over the larger transaction fee

So while BTC is a great way to help US players and other countries to play online. Remember that the miners are starting to figure out how to make extra income and there not afraid to utilize that system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back