Upss accidental $25 bet at Inetbet :)

hughdal

playing on a bonus so even if i won all voided,so nothing else to do then clear the amount
but what a stupid place for the max bet button ?
just misplased the mouse marker, you dont even get a warning.

View attachment 162593
Seriously deliberate programming for profit. If they do this just for greed what else have they coded in. RTP from hell?

justdoit

playing on a bonus so even if i won all voided,so nothing else to do then clear the amount
but what a stupid place for the max bet button ?
just misplased the mouse marker, you dont even get a warning.

View attachment 162593
I did the same on Captain Venture, My cat touch the mouse and clicked on max bet £40, well my auto clicker was running lost like £390 till I got back

Mouse75

Experienced Member
I got away with it on Book of Dead on Mr Green...... Meant to drop it to 10p - my normal stake - and accidentally spun once on £20 - It span a line of Aces for £300..... so relieved ( and yet disappointed as there were books on reels 1 and 3..... we are a lot of greedy bastards!)

Also did it on Bonanza when i changed the stake instead of setting off autoplay - that was a £20 insta loss though.......

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
MM
I got away with it on Book of Dead on Mr Green...... Meant to drop it to 10p - my normal stake - and accidentally spun once on £20 - It span a line of Aces for £300..... so relieved ( and yet disappointed as there were books on reels 1 and 3..... we are a lot of greedy bastards!)

Also did it on Bonanza when i changed the stake instead of setting off autoplay - that was a £20 insta loss though.......
jep i have done it before few years back on Starburst, think it was 30 bux bet or something but won about 300 so not to bad but
this time was on a bonus and Inetbet have a 6,25 max on bonus so :)
just fined it stupid that you place a max bet button next to the other one, and you dont even get a warning when you accidentally click it

Users who are viewing this thread