Up or Down

Hmm, I'd estimate maybe £600 or so as well

*Of which I could have cashed out hundreds. So I should really be typing £1000 up goddammit
Don't tell me about that, after my win last week I deposited into regal wins and got upto £150 withdrew £100 as I wanted to run my own comp, waited and played the rest entered a promo or two then three days later I had £100 in my account so I thought I had won a comp as I was pretty high up the leaderboard before I left. Played the winnings out lost only to find an email in my account saying my withdrawal had been returned due to not having a deposit method, how do they think I deposited in the first place. So so annoyed.

Since my Gamstop exclusion wasn't lifted till may I'm actually up prob to the tune of £1500 thanks to DOA2/and a few decent hits on the bore that is Valletta o and a few cash outs on DOA 1.

Sorry just checked it was £151 I tried to withdraw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-20-19-03-27.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-20-19-03-27.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
Even with a huge win earlier this year I'm down about €1000. Sad to say I went a little crazy after that big win, lesson learned and haven't played those kinda stakes anymore since the "incident" :oops: After switching it back to 20-40c and €1 on Bonanza/Millionaire as max bet I've actually started winning again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back