Untamed Wolfpack

smcinoz

Dormant Account
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Hmm be interesting to see if this has a different feature dynamic compared to Tiger/Panda.

Am i the only one that think of below when I read wolfpack

the_hangover_3.jpg

Well it says in the article that it was released just now and is already available at all Microgaming-based online gambling sites....
and this was dated 28 august anyone seen it around ?

Here is the original press release from Microgaming:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(basically says the same as the article).

I kinda like the theme on these untamed games, so looking forward to try a couple of spins on this game as well!

Wolf Pack.jpg

Looks nice (as usual), shame the untamed games are all utter crap.
found a video, showing off all the big wins we will never see

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to post a nice little screenie of a $75 win on a 30c bet, but then I saw goa's:oops:

Anyway this seems to be a game that at least for me trigger free spins more often, and also more frequent winnings in normal play.
Maybe it was good because it's new but so far I like it. It took me from $54 up to $144 in just 100 spins, four features on those spins:D

Got 10 free spins from go wild, winning a massive zero, the untamed games really do hate me.

I have played it in fun mode and I think it is a great game like those other Untamed games. Not sure what it is, but I am really attracted to the theme in all of these three games. The gameplay itself is not like the most amazing I have seen but the theme....love it. Good thing I do not play Microgaming for real money or I would probably have wasted a good portion on Wolf Pack/Panda/Tiger.

Generally not been very impressed by Microgaming the last year or so, but they have done a good job with the Untamed series.

Been having a bash at this new slot at 32red...
The free-spins are "interesting" with the ever increasing stacked wilds, but also frustrating as I don't think I've seen one single wild on reel 1 in the 3 lots of 10 free-spins I won in my first 300 pulls... :(

However, I can't complain as during those pulls my bank has risen by $100 - and I'm only betting 60c/spin!
(So at least I won back the money that crap new alien shooting game stole from me!)

KK

£1300 just spent, 2 bonus round only and gave me like £10 each bonus round. lol
gonna stick to the giant panda

cheers everybody

Been having a bash at this new slot at 32red...
The free-spins are "interesting" with the ever increasing stacked wilds, but also frustrating as I don't think I've seen one single wild on reel 1 in the 3 lots of 10 free-spins I won in my first 300 pulls... :(

However, I can't complain as during those pulls my bank has risen by $100 - and I'm only betting 60c/spin!
(So at least I won back the money that crap new alien shooting game stole from me!)

KK

Did you enjoy those "pulls" KK??? :D

A few hundred spins trough it on 0.60, screenies of my final totals. 2 stacked reels on 2/4 seemed to show up a bit for me. Couldnt get any 100+x features.

Did everyone ones reel strips run through longer than normal during the spins .... just checking incase my slow poke computer is spluttering along or if its the feature itself.

palacewolf1.jpg
palacewolf6.jpg
palacewolf4.jpg

palacewolf3.jpg
palacewolf2.jpg
palacewolf5.jpg

Will keep plugging away and see if i can get a screenshot thread worthy hit :thumbsup:

I'm one of the very few (it seems) that absolutely hate the Untamed series. They act like extremely high variance slots (long streaks without paying, a LOT of wins are for less than your stake, disappointing bonus rounds), and the big win potential to make up for all this is just not there. These things will eat your bankroll like there's no tomorrow until you finally hit something "big" for 100x stake? No thanks.

Did you enjoy those "pulls" KK??? :D
Yeah - I often call 'em "pulls" - like pulling the lever on the old one arm bandits!
Sometimes talking about spins and free-spins can get a bit confusing - so I like to call the "paid spins" something different.

I agree with the posts above; I had the free-spins maybe 6 or 7 times last night and NONE of them paid anything decent. I did still make a profit after maybe 600 or 700 spins - but that was thanks to the expanding wilds in normal play - not the free-spins.

Of course, someone will soon hit loads of stacked wilds in free-spins and post a mega-win in screenshots - but players should remember that a hit like that will be VERY rare - most of the time this slot will just feed you to the wolves! :p

Of the 3 - I still rate the Panda as best; at least if you're lucky enough to hit any wilds on reels 1, 2 & 3 early during free-spins, you know you're going to get something at least half decent, and not just loads of "empty spins" afterwards.

KK

well, had another go at the wolf pack (max bet again £4.50)
its a very very very hard slot.
my total deposits in this last hour was £1000 to play only the wolf pack
hit the bonus 4 times if I remember right.
first 3 bonus gave me almost nothing (10-£20 tops again)
and then when my balance was only around £10 I hit the bonus again and on the very last spin of the bonus gave me around £1500.
I ended up being lucky with that last spin and I decided to cash out immediatly.

Might be my opinion, but I find the untamed wolf as well the untamed tiger very very difficult slots to hit something decent without spending tons of money.
On the panda version, at least me, I get more hits and decent results.

I think that me finish with the wolf definitively, I'll be going back to the panda :)

cheers everrybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back