unfair advantage

noticed since fast spins have been stopped and force stop on slots that bonus rounds are extremely hard to come by on pragmatic and play and go surely we are at a unfair advantage in the uk because of this. i know from personal experience that when i could fast spin and force stop bonuses dropped in a lot more especially on play and go. i notice this a lot in vs battles where we can stil use force stop and bonuses drop in very quickly :(

Fast spin or slam stop doesn't affect the hit rate of something happening. It will still cost the same amount of money to trigger a bonus, just in the UK it will take longer in terms of time because every spin has to last 2.5 seconds thanks to the miserable pricks at the UKGC.

Last edited:
Stop spins and auto play = more spins in the same amount of time than you’d get by manually spinning with minimum 2.5 seconds between spins. This gave you the illusion you were getting more bonuses.

Overall you will achieve less bonus rounds unless you increase your play time to make as many manual spins as you used to on stop spins / auto play.

I had began to consider the same while headbutting my tablet during some slightly longer than usual sessions on BOD on 1 line at 2p . (3 times in the past 3 monthe I've been between £100 and £150 deep before it churned out a win over 400x (which were 1000x and 750x and 3000x respectively). Lord knows how many features I had! . Never used to play so bad when i chased the 5000x on 1p, pumping millions of spins into it.
I might quit this game while i still have a working tablet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back