Ukash for 3dice

cheetahwind

Well for a while there I was buying my Ukash from one of there recommended providers. Liqpay and apparently there either completely out or having issues getting the vouchers. Any other ideas of how to go about getting a UKash voucher from a place that's verified to be trusted to actually give them to you. Man I see a lot of fly by night operations, but without any specific recommendations on that they actually deliver. I'm not about to go giving my debit card number to some random stranger and have them run away with whatever I authorize them to take without giving me something in return.

Well for a while there I was buying my Ukash from one of there recommended providers. Liqpay and apparently there either completely out or having issues getting the vouchers. Any other ideas of how to go about getting a UKash voucher from a place that's verified to be trusted to actually give them to you. Man I see a lot of fly by night operations, but without any specific recommendations on that they actually deliver. I'm not about to go giving my debit card number to some random stranger and have them run away with whatever I authorize them to take without giving me something in return.

Ukash makes it easy to launder money, so no wonder there are some dodgy operators claiming to be able to get the vouchers, and having trouble delivering.

I expect UIGEA has seen a sudden surge in the popularity of UKash, and the systems have not been designed to restrict the types of transactions that UKash can be used for.

They can be hard to get hold of here in the UK, where it all started before spreading through the EU and the rest of the world. I tried them out, and the ONLY way to get the vouchers then was to go in person to a retailer who had the kiosk to issue them in exchange for cash. The retailer also carried out basic ID verification on the purchaser (they were there in person after all), and the amounts you could buy in a single transaction were limited. I saw no facility to buy them remotely over the internet, although vouchers could be exchanged for different denominations through their website.

It looked as though they might introduce debit card purchases, but I don't think this would extend to credit cards, since they would be seen as cash advances rather than purchases. Even if you can buy them with debit cards, I would expect this ability to be country specific, and UIGEA would probably mean this option would NOT be available for US citizens as there would be no way to prevent the vouchers from being used for gambling once they had been bought due to there being different laws in different countries.

Well the nice thing about liqpay was. If they didn't have a voucher, they didn't take your card information. The voucher was given to you instantly after your payment went through. Just seems as tho all of a sudden they ran out of vouchers. So am just looking for an alternative place to get em at until they get em back.
Otherwise I'll be stuck going back to QT and having to make there minimum deposit of $40 to play at 3Dice.

Well the nice thing about liqpay was. If they didn't have a voucher, they didn't take your card information. The voucher was given to you instantly after your payment went through. Just seems as tho all of a sudden they ran out of vouchers. So am just looking for an alternative place to get em at until they get em back.
Otherwise I'll be stuck going back to QT and having to make there minimum deposit of $40 to play at 3Dice.

It could also be that UKash decided to suspend them as an agent because of what they considered "abnormal volumes" of transactions going through this agent compared to what UKash is SUPPOSED to be used for within the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back