UK Severe Weather Warning

Massive thunder storms here at the moment, been ongoing for around an hour now. Typically its the airshow weekend, so first time we've had bad weather for well over a month, and theres a major outdoor event on, expecting to have over a million visitors :( Some weird looking skies last night too.

37797038_1062518367246792_5365676207369093120_n.jpg
That storm cloud appears to have a penis pointing towards Sunderland:eek:

Really cool storms tonight, masses of thunder and lightning like I've never seen before that went on for around an hour. Proper forked lightning too :)

Despite or because of us having almost no rain or storms yet while very close areas to me have had a deluge it has gone from bloody hot to what I would usually say "damn its hot" and it feels beautiful.
I just hope that we see rain over the next 24 hours because I skipped watering my allotment in the hopes of the elements doing it for me. Plus I am working away for 6 days soon and the patches will get seriously neglected,save for when others can find the time :(

Bit of rain and a few lightening strikes earlier. Though Its not so bad here tbh. Unless you happen to pass by my window and catch a glimpse of my nakedness.
That's not me out there by the way

man.jpg

Bloody weather :oops:

Big streak of lightning hit us earlier and the power went off immediately - all I could think of was how am I going to keep my snake and beardie warm in their viv, but luckily it is back on again :cool:

Anyone else in the uk finding these blooming false black widows (im assuming its the weather, and hoping not an infestation) . Got one above my front door, one hiding behind the gap in the shower pole curtain of my bathroom, watching me naked shower for the past month. Just removed one from my living room who made me crap my pants as he dangled down infront of me whike trying to play some poker. and removed 2 from the consevratory in the past 3 months.
Not particuarely fond of spiders lol, but i didnt kill them. The bathroom one goes tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back