1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

UK licensed

Discussion in 'European Land Based Casinos' started by Alexishot69, Jul 17, 2008.

    Jul 17, 2008
  1. Alexishot69

    Alexishot69 Banned User

    im sorry ive posted this link before but never seemed to draw any atention on another thread and im hoping this does.for LICENSED bookmakers to do whats in this thread makes me shudder especially here in the uk...please read and give us some thoughts..ill make my own thoughts known as others hopefully add to it...You must register/login in order to see the link.

Share This Page