UK: "Dinner lady" fired for serving pork dish to Muslim kid

Balthazar

The Governor
Alison Waldock, 51, put the pork dish on seven-year-old Khadija Darr's plate after the youngster asked for it.

But the school's headteacher saw Khadija about to eat the meat - which Muslims are not allowed to eat - and raised the alarm in the dinner hall.

Alison – a dinner lady for 11 years- was fired after the school told the girl's parents, Rumana and Zahid.

They contacted bosses at caterers Lunchtime UK after hearing of the error at Queen Edith Primary School in Cambridge. The firm then fired Alison for gross misconduct due to 'negligence, carelessness or idleness'.

Full story:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Full story:

Don't even get me started on this sh!t.
I actually used to have a GF who went to that school in the 1970's. Off Queen Edith Way, before I met her. Anyway, as we know the 'religion of peace' is all-conquering and not willing to absorb the ways of us kuffirs. We see this where Christians have to convert to marry muslims. Kids across the UK are being fed halal food (against our indigenous ways of slaughter and animal protection beliefs) without even knowing it, because this minority religion demands such. Yet we are not usually told about it, so we routinely eat food which we do not agree with because of an aggressive minority and the their PC-Liberal cohorts.

People in government employment are scared sh!tless of making an un-PC blunder; Police, BBC employees, Schools, Fire Brigade even the military know that 20 or 30 years of flawless impeccable service counts for nothing if they ONCE say or do the wrong thing whether accidentally or not. Lives and careers are ruined. This is the new fascism. This head teacher will now have huge kudos among the liberal-PC crazies for doing an 'East German' type bit of grassing to the Stasi. His aura of glowing self-importance and piety will be blinding.

This will now terrify more catering firms/schools and other establishments to provide muslim food to the Christian and indigenous majority for fear of making such a terrible mistake.

These are same muslims that happily sell alcohol and pork sausages for profit from their corner shops and takeaways. If that family had any decency they would protest that the poor woman should be reinstated. If they were that strict as muslims there son would never have asked for that food, being well-trained in what it was.

Unfortunately these sort of controversies are all too common today, as our traitorous leaders fail to follow the edict that this is the UK, it has it's own traditions and you fit in with those, we do not change them for you. :mad::mad::mad:

Looks as if the Muslim community thought this was a bit OTT as well....

"British Muslim groups said Ms Waldock's sacking was 'heavy-handed' and an 'overreaction'.

Inayat Buglawala of campaign group Muslim4UK said: 'Mistakes occasionally happen. I'm sure the overwhelming majority of Muslim parents would be understanding."

Read more:

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's a crazy world alright.

"A Muslim campaign group said that 'dismissing a dinner lady for inadvertently serving pig meat is an overreaction"

^ At least they have a bit of common sense and humanity in them.

edit: Sorry for re-post, jetset beat me to it. I hadn't refreshed my page since I've been sitting on it.

I actually used to have a GF who went to that school in the 1970's. Off Queen Edith Way, before I met her. Anyway, as we know the 'religion of peace' is all-conquering and not willing to absorb the ways of us kuffirs. We see this where Christians have to convert to marry muslims. Kids across the UK are being fed halal food (against our indigenous ways of slaughter and animal protection beliefs) without even knowing it, because this minority religion demands such. Yet we are not usually told about it, so we routinely eat food which we do not agree with because of an aggressive minority and the their PC-Liberal cohorts.

People in government employment are scared sh!tless of making an un-PC blunder; Police, BBC employees, Schools, Fire Brigade even the military know that 20 or 30 years of flawless impeccable service counts for nothing if they ONCE say or do the wrong thing whether accidentally or not. Lives and careers are ruined. This is the new fascism. This head teacher will now have huge kudos among the liberal-PC crazies for doing an 'East German' type bit of grassing to the Stasi. His aura of glowing self-importance and piety will be blinding.

This will now terrify more catering firms/schools and other establishments to provide muslim food to the Christian and indigenous majority for fear of making such a terrible mistake.

These are same muslims that happily sell alcohol and pork sausages for profit from their corner shops and takeaways. If that family had any decency they would protest that the poor woman should be reinstated. If they were that strict as muslims there son would never have asked for that food, being well-trained in what it was.

Unfortunately these sort of controversies are all too common today, as our traitorous leaders fail to follow the edict that this is the UK, it has it's own traditions and you fit in with those, we do not change them for you. :mad::mad::mad:

I personally couldn't care less what someone else believes or doesn't believe. But....

I recall a story of a young child getting in trouble at school for reading his bible during recess. The story quickly disappeared. On the flip side, many schools make time for Muslim prayer, on top of that some have scheduled periods of "learning" for the none Muslims where you basically go through their rituals. I do find it odd that we would bend over backwards for that religion but when it comes to Christianity, if you even mention a bible you're oppressive, and full of hate.

I personally couldn't care less what someone else believes or doesn't believe. But....

I recall a story of a young child getting in trouble at school for reading his bible during recess. The story quickly disappeared. On the flip side, many schools make time for Muslim prayer, on top of that some have scheduled periods of "learning" for the none Muslims where you basically go through their rituals. I do find it odd that we would bend over backwards for that religion but when it comes to Christianity, if you even mention a bible you're oppressive, and full of hate.

Yep, and it seems to get worse every day.................. I am glad I am old. I won't be around when it gets ridiculous, although it is close to that now.

This woman's treatment is on a par with the Salem Hex Trials. Mediaeval, illogical, irrational and hysterical. Hopefully on FB or in the press there will be a campaign to help her financially and offer support. We don't need this crap in 2013.

Here we have very strict laws that separate church and state. We've been pretty controversial in the past as Outdated URL (Invalid). We don't even allow kids to

Still, mosques are the only religious buildings in our public universities.

Looks as if the Muslim community thought this was a bit OTT as well...

Muslims aren't the problem, even if they'd have asked to fire the lady that wouldn't be a problem (groups can ask anything they want, that doesn't mean that it should or will to be done).

The problem is the PC multiculturalism nazis who keep pushing and don't realize that if/when there's a muslim take over, they will be the very first group to get shut down.

This is the bigger problem. These overreactions create an element of fear that causes the systematic removal of anything that is "fun" because of a minute risk that something will go wrong. In terms of ensuring dietary requirements are looked after, the real problem seems to be the system in use that places the onus on the KIDS to look after their own requirements as there is no easy means for the catering staff to track individual requirements as each child turns up to be served. It is even MORE likely to happen after sacking someone with 11 years of service to replace them with someone new.

A truly failsafe system would mean banning both Pork and Beef products (Beef is also banned in some religions), other meat (vegetarians), fish (vegans), wheat (intolerance), etc. In effect, fear will kill off school catering leaving the parents fully responsible for giving their kids their lunch, and thus shouldering full legal responsibility for any lapses in dietary requirements.

A common theme has been Muslim groups saying many of these PC measures have gone too far, and are having the effect of creating divisions between Muslims and non Muslims, which easily leads to intolerance and minority groups getting the blame for an overreaction from the PC police.

Cue the EDL demo outside the school, or in the town, where the antagonism will be directed at the Muslim community, rather than at the school's headmaster and catering firm.

The school is just looking out for itself and all the other students near by. You can never be too careful when you don't know what the possible out come might be. If the child did eat the pork the child could have been struck by lightning. Has anyone considered the danger a lightning bolt would have been to all the other children at the lunch table? Seriously, we're not talking about something silly like not washing your hands before serving the food. This is a Muslim child eating pork for Christ's sake. What if the child had burst into flames? He could have taken the entire building down with him.

Lets use our heads here people. If we keep this shit up we'll have another bloody global flood on our hands.

This is the bigger problem. These overreactions create an element of fear that causes the systematic removal of anything that is "fun" because of a minute risk that something will go wrong. In terms of ensuring dietary requirements are looked after, the real problem seems to be the system in use that places the onus on the KIDS to look after their own requirements as there is no easy means for the catering staff to track individual requirements as each child turns up to be served. It is even MORE likely to happen after sacking someone with 11 years of service to replace them with someone new.

A truly failsafe system would mean banning both Pork and Beef products (Beef is also banned in some religions), other meat (vegetarians), fish (vegans), wheat (intolerance), etc. In effect, fear will kill off school catering leaving the parents fully responsible for giving their kids their lunch, and thus shouldering full legal responsibility for any lapses in dietary requirements.

A common theme has been Muslim groups saying many of these PC measures have gone too far, and are having the effect of creating divisions between Muslims and non Muslims, which easily leads to intolerance and minority groups getting the blame for an overreaction from the PC police.

Cue the EDL demo outside the school, or in the town, where the antagonism will be directed at the Muslim community, rather than at the school's headmaster and catering firm.

Well to be honest this doesn't help, but the continual bullying and whining and their habit of murdering and blowing innocent people up across Europe hasn't really helped the way the kuffirs view them, has it??

The school is just looking out for itself and all the other students near by. You can never be too careful when you don't know what the possible out come might be. If the child did eat the pork the child could have been struck by lightning. Has anyone considered the danger a lightning bolt would have been to all the other children at the lunch table? Seriously, we're not talking about something silly like not washing your hands before serving the food. This is a Muslim child eating pork for Christ's sake. What if the child had burst into flames? He could have taken the entire building down with him.
Lets use our heads here people. If we keep this shit up we'll have another bloody global flood on our hands.

I don't think he was old enough for the suicide vest and 48 virgins or whatever they think they'll get....:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back