Twisted Sister goes live

It's a nice slot, and i really like Twisted Sister, but the "i wanna rock" repeating non stop in the base game gets old really fast

Quite a nice slot with an innovative feature, got a couple of quick bonuses (100x) on it.

Love the 'I wanna Rock' and 'We're not gonna take it' tunes, quite decent graphics as well.

I really appreciated the 2016 "We Are Twisted F***ing Sister!" Netflix documentary although I was not a great fan of the band in the 80s.

It's not great, just been playing demo, bit boring in fact. You'd have to very fortunate to hit big in the We're not gonna take it' main bonus. Bear in mind the Wild/scatters only count towards the trigger if used up in wins. So don't get excited when you see new tiles drop with more of them and think you've triggered it, if they don't form wins!

It's not great, just been playing demo, bit boring in fact. You'd have to very fortunate to hit big in the We're not gonna take it' main bonus. Bear in mind the Wild/scatters only count towards the trigger if used up in wins. So don't get excited when you see new tiles drop with more of them and think you've triggered it, if they don't form wins!
I agree. I gave it a few 100 spins last night and found it as insipid as the bands music

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back