TV Show Overload

smcinoz

Experienced Member
TV show overload for me this 3 day long weekend.

Permanent butt groove in the lounge from watching 2 great aussie rules and rugby league grand finals (also caught some of the 20/20 cricket and rugby union) along with a whole bunch of new episodes of my fave shows .....

Dexter, Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, Amazing Race, Fringe:thumbsup::thumbsup:, Doctor Who (now the wait till the Xmas Special :mad:) , Person of Interest :thumbsup::thumbsup:, Survivor, Last Resort, Revolution & South Park

And browsing looks like a whole bunch of other season openers for shows i dont watch. Once Upon A Time, Revenge, Good Wife, The Mentalist etc

Anybody else love this time of the year :D be perfect time to win a huge chunk of coin online and need something to keep you occupied until the cash arrives

Jennifer

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
I got a message today from netflix that they have the 2nd season now available even though I know you can find it other places.

Breaking bad is one of the best series I have ever watched next to Lost (lost was AMAZING imo), its just too bad we have to wait til summer of 2013 to watch it again :(

And Sons Of Anarchy just started back up and I quite enjoy that

smcinoz

Experienced Member
I got a message today from netflix that they have the 2nd season now available even though I know you can find it other places.

Breaking bad is one of the best series I have ever watched next to Lost (lost was AMAZING imo), its just too bad we have to wait til summer of 2013 to watch it again :(

And Sons Of Anarchy just started back up and I quite enjoy that
Lost was probably the first show in long while i was fanatical of (X-Files before that), still do a full series dvd rewatch when i take a few weeks off work over christmas/new years of both shows if i can squeeze em in.

Caught an episode here and there of Sons, one of those shows i have on a loooooong list to do full seasons watches. Just started on Game of Thrones and the first few seasons of Criminal Minds.

Jennifer

What do you think of Game of thrones? Ive heard it's really good and I keep meaning to get into it but work and other stuff keep putting it off. Plus the tv series Im following right now I can barely squeeze in an episode near bedtime. I think at some point I will watch it, I like shows like that.

smcinoz

Experienced Member
What do you think of Game of thrones? Ive heard it's really good and I keep meaning to get into it but work and other stuff keep putting it off. Plus the tv series Im following right now I can barely squeeze in an episode near bedtime. I think at some point I will watch it, I like shows like that.
Only watched the first episode of thrones and i liked it (Made me think of Lord Of The Rings), trying to fit the 2nd episode in tonight.

Not watched many history/period set dramas. Last one i watched was probably Deadwood (Fantastic series, pity it didnt get a telemovie or 2 to complete the story)

Jennifer

yeah you're like the 15th person thats told me it's like Lord of the Rings and I love those movies so thats why I want to watch it