TV 2019

Altered Carbon season 2...the Falcon replacement is OK but the series is a bit of a mess IMO. All for fast paced series’ but this goes so fast it’s hard to give a shit about any of the characters. And why is the future always a shithole? Bit of a disappointment after a good series 1 but probably cos Kinnerman carries a lot of the show with him.

I’m not Ok with this; not bad, watchable but it’s been done before to some extent. Characters are a bit easier to connect to.

Altered Carbon season 2...the Falcon replacement is OK but the series is a bit of a mess IMO. All for fast paced series’ but this goes so fast it’s hard to give a shit about any of the characters. And why is the future always a shithole? Bit of a disappointment after a good series 1 but probably cos Kinnerman carries a lot of the show with him.

I’m not Ok with this; not bad, watchable but it’s been done before to some extent. Characters are a bit easier to connect to.

I haven't watched Season 2 yet, and tbh, not sure if I will.

I loved Season 1 with Joel Kinnaman, James Purefoy, Martha Higareda, el al. But I have read that Anthony Mackie simply doesn't have the charisma or acting chops that Kinnaman does, and he is one of the reasons that S2 fails.

That and very poor writing, apparently.

Had this recommended to me more than once.

Sad to say I did not make it thru the 1st episode, found it boring and the plot did not seem to flow, maybe I was over tired but hey I'm usually easily pleased, this just didn't do it for me.

Struggling at the moment for something new to watch, Goaty on here recommended a few but more 'hey ho' moments sadly.

Fed up of re-runs so really need something new (and free :oops:) - Ideally Police interviews, thrillers with courtroom drama, along the Line of Duty mould maybe?

Just on 2nd series of Killing Eve and although 'watchable' for now, need something better!

It's a bit slow in the first episode - But honestly, well made and gripping.

forgot about this tread meself recently really enjoyed the the witcher also played all the games so very impressed with tv version,

Altered carbon 2 im not sure yet not a big fan of falcon taking over but well see,

better call saul back on netflix for season 5 , and just waiting on star-trek discovery S03 to start so some

happy viewing for me anyway :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back