TSII - All achievements Unlocked at 32Red and ............

DemonUK

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Well I finally unlocked all achievements at 32Red.

While I suspected there was no reward, I thought there would at least be a message to say ALL ACHIEVEMENTS UNLOCKED - CONGRATULATIONS. Oh well :p

I nether understood about the achevments, Well done by the way and have they been reset? Just that we had good word from here the other day that they get reset after complete?

Only site I see that gives you a reward for this is betat, Im stuck on ts2 and finer rells of life, But as you said what do you get from it? Its a bloody joke

There are a few more sites that have a reward system or promo for some of the achievements (Euro Palace for one) and there was in the past also a 1000,- reward given by 32Red to a player that was the first to complete it, which was also at their discretion (i don't think they advertised it or it was part of an existing promo or challenge) but principally these paytables don't have extras other then unlocking new features, at least in the case of TSII and IR.

Maybe it's worth having a word with CS or a rep here? They might give you a little something if you ask. You'll never know unless you do. Worst they can do is say no. Like has been said, it's happened in the past, though he was the first ever. That might have had some bearing on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back